LOCATION: Newcastle upon Tyne
SALARY: Pro Rate – Up to £21,000 full-time equivalent
Are you a CONFIDENT individual who possesses DETERMINATION and DRIVE to achieve your goals?
Running a successful business can provide lots of challenges. Whilst the rewards of developing and growing an organisation are many, it also requires a lot of thought and management, especially in terms of finances. Unfortunately, many businesses can’t afford to buy the equipment they need to take their business to the next level, as the costs can be very high. This would put many companies out of business, if it wasn’t for the help of finance companies and asset brokers, such as our client.
Trusted by over 60,000 British SMEs, our client provides MARKET-LEADING finance solutions to manufacturers, resellers and distributors to offer flexible and innovative funding options.
Renowned for building long-standing relationships with businesses and customers, our client is looking for a passionate and ambitious individual to join their team as a Telesales Executive to play an integral part in helping grow the organisation further.
In this Telesales Executive role, you will take responsibility for enhancing the client experience by performing regular catch-ups with clients and ensuring they’re happy with the service they receive. As the Telesales Executive, you will also be responsible for checking up on historic enquires and learning whether they still require your services. You will then add these to your list of leads and distribute these leads to various divisions and managers.
This role would be perfect for you if you’re looking for a full-time sales role OR part-time work where your hours can be flexible. The part-time hours are anywhere from 16-23 hours – beneficial for a range of people who require an adaptable approach to work!
So if you’re a mature Telesales Executive with previous experience in B2B sales, we want to hear from YOU!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be responsible for keeping existing clients/leads warm, checking they have received exceptional service.
- You will regularly write to and call your clients to look for opportunities to cross/upsell services.
- You shall take on the responsibility of distributing leads to other group companies and the Regional Sales Manager.
- You shall constantly develop strong relationships with both internal colleagues and external clients.
- You must follow up on old enquires to make sure they haven’t gone cold.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- Fantastic communication skills and be unafraid of contacting others – your written and verbal skills should be impeccable.
- Self-motivated and capable of working on your own when required.
- Possess a proven track record of making 80-100 calls per day.
- Determined and driven to always do better.
- Adaptable and resilient.
- A FANTASTIC salary structure.
- Either full-time work or part-time work for the right candidate. Part-time hours are flexible from 16-23 hours.
- 28 days holiday PLUS your birthday off.
- £50.00 bonus per appointment booked!
- Public Transport discount schemes are available so that you can affordably travel to and from work.
- Discounted medical insurance, with flu vaccinations offered to all employees annually.
- Death in Service insurance, meaning your family is supported in times of circumstance.
- Lifeworks offer perks, discounts and offers on your shopping.
- Financial and holiday rewards are given to long-serving employees!
Candidates with experience in roles such as Sales Executive, Sales Development Representative, Business Development Representative, Sales Representative, Telesales Representative, Telesales Agent and Inside Sales Representative should all consider applying.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@ava-v.com