LOCATION: Hybrid Working, Gillingham Office
SALARY: Up to £23,500 dependent on experience PLUS bonus
Do you want to help innovate an industry, solve real problems and develop software that’ll impact millions of people nationally?
Join one of the largest software companies in the dental industry, whose innovative technology helps practices improve the services that they provide to their clients, as a Software Support Technician and enhance dental revenue and performance daily.
With an established reputation within the industry for improving efficiency whilst enhancing patient experience, we are looking for an experienced Software Support Technician who isn’t afraid to use their initiative and problem solve independently.
As a Software Support Technician, you’ll be one of the first points of communication for customers with software queries, meaning you are vital to ensuring all customers receive the very best service and experience through your communication… and most importantly have their issues efficiently resolved!
This role also offers great career progression opportunities, so if you’re a strong communicator with experience in helping customers… we want to hear from you!
WHY CHOOSE THIS ROLE?
- An excellent basic salary up to £23,500 dependent on your experience.
- Plus… a performance bonus!
- A hybrid role meaning you can work from the comfort of your own home with the option to come into the Gillingham office when needed.
- Flexible working hours to suit your working preference
- Extensive Training and Ongoing Development with a clear Progression Path & Promotion Opportunities.
- Responsible for helping shape and evolve the company culture
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Be one of the main points of contact for customers engaging with the organisation and provide the best service possible.
- Quickly resolve customer queries relating to their software through phone, email and live chat to improve customer experience and satisfaction.
- Provide customers with relevant information, answers and documents to help guide them to a solution whilst reassuring them you are here to help.
- Empower customers to get the best use of their software that they can by going above and beyond when communicating with them.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Experience in a similar software support role
- Great communication skills and confident in working with collaboratively a variety of business stakeholders.
- Describe yourself as a problem-solver who can use their own initiative to analyse situations using your technical expertise.
- Evidence of resolving tickets without escalation… demonstrating your can-do attitude and confidence in your ability to support customers.
- Describe yourself as someone who has a strong attention to detail, is highly organised and able to stay calm under pressure.
- Great telephone manner and etiquette, allowing you to build rapport easily with your customers.
- Able to commute to the Gillingham Office 2 days a week.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Senior Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Team Leader, Support Team Leader, On-Site Technical Services, Support Technical, Line Support Technician, ICT Consultant, Support Technician, IT Support Specialist, Helf Desk Technician, IT Support Technician, IT Technician, IT Customer Support Technician Will also be considered.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.