LOCATION: London (Hybrid working available)
SALARY: Up to £45,000 base salary
Are you a CHARISMATIC individual with FANTASTIC people skills and a PASSION for tech recruitment?
The digital tech sector is constantly expanding. SAP markets have been growing and expanding into a fully digital platform. In order to keep up with development and demands, our client have been evolving and continuing their growth as market leaders, and they want you to join the team as a Senior Recruitment Consultant.
Our client are one of the world’s leading SAP and technology global recruitment companies. With over 20 years of commitment to the industry, our client are ready to solidify their presence as an industry leader. Their grasp of the European markets is 2.5% bigger than their biggest competitor, showing the dominance they have in the industry.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for recruiting the highest-quality tech specialists around. You will focus on spotting the best talent on the market. The sales team will handle onboarding new clients, so you can focus on recruiting the best talent and maximising your earnings as you do so!
Due to the nature of the role, your earning potential is greatly increased – you could be earning up to £100,000 if you put the hard work in! As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will also have the opportunity to lead junior consultants and runners to aid your development and help you achieve your goals.
So if you’re an AMBITIOUS and DRIVEN individual who wants to work for a THRIVING organisation, we want to hear from YOU!
ABOUT THE SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER ROLE:
- You shall build, develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with clients.
- You will obtain a full understanding of the client’s requirements and tailor your approach to suit their needs.
- You shall work in partnership with the resourcing consultant to source quality candidates.
- You must identify business opportunities for other areas of the business, cross-selling and upselling services accordingly.
- You will work with KPIs, achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- 3+ years experience as a recruiter in the tech industry. An understanding of the software, cloud, data analytics and cyber security sectors is beneficial.
- A proven track record of securing new business.
- Experience working with a wider team.
- Contract experience necessary.
- Ambitious, driven and motivated.
- Open-minded and willing to learn.
THE SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER BENEFITS:
- Up to £45,000 base salary.
- BESPOKE employee packages PLUS milestone incentives.
- Hybrid working available – 3 days working from home.
- WORLD-CLASS training and development.
- Annual company trips away.
- Christmas AND your birthday off.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Health and Social Care Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Accounting Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, London Recruitment Consultant, Greater London Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Healthcare Recruitment Executive, Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Healthcare Recruitment Trainee.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.