LOCATION: HYBRID – Newcastle Under Lyme
SALARY: Starting Salary of £32,000 PLUS
This role requires you to come from a Tech Recruitment background and have experience recruiting candidates for all levels.
Do you have a passion for Recruiting in the Technical Sector and are looking to take a step up in your career?
Trusted by over 500 brands globally, our client offers end-to-end recruitment services that enable businesses to maximise their potential and growth opportunities. Specialising in niche technology recruitment, a highly rewarding industry, they are now looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team and help achieve even bigger results within the industry.
Working with the likes of Halfords, Klarna and JCB to name just a few of their clients, they work with both Start-Ups and SMEs all the through to some of the biggest names around the globe to secure hard-to-find technical talent, for both individual and team positions. You’ll be working with clients who’s accounts are worth way up into the millions in order to attract and recruit the very best technical talent; from Specialist Software Developers through to Architectural Engineers.
Joining the team as a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be expected to bring on board your own clients and continually grow your client base. You’ll be working alongside the very best in the industry and have opportunities to recruit for global brands as far as sunny Miami!
A fabulous organisation to join, with nearly double the average industry tenure of 7 years, this company prioritises its employees just as much as its clients.
So if you are looking to take the next step in your Technical Recruitment career and enjoy the challenge that comes with the industry… we want to hear from you!
WHY CHOOSE THIS ROLE:
- A brilliant starting salary of £32,000
- Generous salary increase after passing probation.
- Through hybrid working, you’ll be in the office 3 days a week, and working from home on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Thorough onboarding process and development plan to ensure you are set up for success from day 1.
- Top earners who started in similar positions are now earning over £150K annually!
- Fantastic reward packages, including European City trips to cities such as Barcelona…. And even further across the pond to Miami and Florida.
- Private Dining experiences and Days Out to reward Top Earners, as well as Monthly Lunch & Learn Clubs,
- Ongoing coaching and training to support your professional development and help you achieve promotions and progress in your career into Senior roles.
- Company shares offered to those in Senior positions.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Working with high value client accounts valued up into their millions, you will be sourcing and attracting the very best technical talent within the market.
- You will be partnering specialist Software Developers, Front End Developers and more with some of the biggest brands globally.
- You will not only be working existing accounts, but required to bring onboard your own client base.
- Continually grow you client base through excellent networking and brand building to increase your revenue.
- Understanding the needs, wants and goals of your clients to be able to confidently service them to the best of your ability and ensure they are a long-lasting client.
- Consistently exceed client expectations by providing an attentive and thorough recruitment service.
- Develop excellent professional working relationships with clients to identify new opportunities for business.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- You MUST come from a Tech Recruitment background
- You need to have experience specifically recruiting for high level Software Engineers, Front End Developers, Architectural Engineers, Dev-Ops, SAP and Infrastructure positions.
- Desirable if you have your own clients which you are able to bring onboard with you.
- Experience recruiting both Permanent and Temporary positions for your clients.
- Experience of working Enterprise Accounts and FTE250 organisations before… as you will be managing accounts that are valued in their millions.
- Evidence of achieving high billings within you previous roles.
- Described yourself as enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven individual.
- Strong communication skills who can integrate well into a team.
- A naturally organised individual who is able to confidently work on multiple recruitment positions simultaneously whilst still producing high-quality work.
- Describes themselves as a ‘go-getter’, motivated by exceeding KPI’s to reap the rewards
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.