Location: Newcastle-under-Lyme (Hybrid Role)
Salary: Up to £50,000 (experience dependant)
Join a trusted and respected employer and work with international organisations to make a difference in their hiring process.
- A fantastic base salary of up to £50,000, depending on experience
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Fantastic reward packages, including European City trips to cities such as Barcelona…. And even further across the pond to Miami and Florida
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- The potential to purchase company shares
Finding the best hires for the technology sector can prove difficult. Be it software engineering, front-end developments or infrastructure, there’s a need for consistent and reliable recruiters to help the industry boom.
Trusted by over 500 brands globally, our client offers end-to-end recruitment services that enable businesses to maximise their potential and growth opportunities. Specialising in technology recruitment, they help businesses in this industry evolve with quality, tailored hires. They work with global companies such as Next, Bet365 and JCB, to name a few.
Our client have recently entered a period of consistent growth, and they want you to join the team as a Senior Recruitment Consultant to help strengthen their grip on the market.
They’re a fantastic organisation to work for, nearly doubling the average industry tenure of 7 years. Our client prioritises its employees just as much as its clients.
If you have experience onboarding new businesses and placing quality candidates in roles rapidly, we want to hear from you!
This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on.
About The Role:
- You will work in a 360 recruitment role, securing new business and then working the accounts you onboard
- You must develop excellent professional working relationships with clients to identify new opportunities for business, using your experience and personality to win prospects over
- You shall use a variety of recruitment tools to source and attract candidates, including headhunting, social media, job boards, databases and email campaigns
- You will work with the wider recruitment team to produce engaging, compelling and honest candidate profiles that will be shared with clients during the recruitment decision process
- It’s your responsibility to develop strong and lasting relationships with candidates to promote a positive recruitment process and, in turn, increase word-of-mouth referrals
- You will consistently exceed client expectations by providing an attentive and thorough recruitment service
You Will Need To Have/Be:
- A minimum of three years experience in a recruitment consultant role
- A tech recruitment background, either in permanent or contract recruitment
- Proof of high, consistent billings
- Experience in enterprise accounts and working with FTE250 organisations is beneficial
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Consistent, dependable and reliable
Candidates with experience in roles such as Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Team Leader, Experienced Recruitment Consultant, Tech Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment Consultant and Recruitment Specialist will all be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com