LOCATION: Tyseley, South Birmingham
SALARY: Up to £33,000 base salary PLUS commission
Are you a GOAL-ORIENTATED and MOTIVATED individual with a DESIRE to develop a promising recruitment career?
The recruitment industry has seen great success for some time. The UK has seen the success of industry-specific recruiters for 30+ years, and there is an opportunity to break even more boundaries.
The transport and logistics sector is one brimming with untapped recruitment potential. Our client offers better solutions for recruiting these industry professionals. From bus drivers to HGV drivers, they understand the needs of all businesses and provide them with outstanding recruitment. The company is now looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to help them continue their success.
Based in Tyseley, our client wants an ENTHUSIASTIC Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their rapidly expanding team. If you have 12+ months of recruitment experience and the DETERMINATION to constantly improve, then this role is PERFECT for you!
You will work alongside Recruitment Consultants, Resources and Divisional Managers to create an ever-expanding candidate pool that will allow you to meet the demands of your clients. You shall also assess candidate packs, ensuring they are suitable to send to clients for final-stage interviews.
So if you have experience working in a fast-paced recruitment environment and possess a desire to develop your recruitment career further, we want to hear from YOU!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will source and collate a large pool of talented candidates to fill a variety of roles.
- You shall pre-screen candidates, ensuring that they fit the candidate profile provided by clients.
- You must help generate new business leads, ensuring that our client are shone in the best light at all times.
- You shall assess candidate packs, ensuring they contain all relevant details.
- You shall undertake account management visits to develop business through client retention.
- You will maximise the potential of candidates through the delivery of a service that is relevant to their needs.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- Previous customer service experience and an understanding of how to sell over the phone.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer literate.
- Great with people and capable of naturally building rapport with a range of people.
- Motivated and driven by goals.
- A team player.
- A positive “can-do” attitude.
- Up to £33,000 base salary
- FANTASTIC commission structure – you could potentially be earning up to £15,000 in bonuses!
- Quarterly company events.
- Nights out with FREE bars.
- A cool working environment.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Health and Social Care Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Accounting Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, London Recruitment Consultant, Greater London Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Healthcare Recruitment Executive, Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Healthcare Recruitment Trainee should all consider applying.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.