LOCATION: Northwich, Cheshire
SALARY: Up to £35,000 depending on experience PLUS uncapped commission!
AvA-V are growing… and we want you to be part of it!
If you’re looking for the next step in your Recruitment career, the opportunity to earn more money and work in a fun and sociable environment, we’ve got you covered!
Here at AvA-V, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team and help service our clients with a 7-star experience(something we’re exceptionally proud of).
A fast-paced but highly rewarding role, you will be sourcing, assessing and placing the very best sales talent for our clients globally… so the world really is your oyster at AvA-V!
Through headhunting, social media, databases and working with our internal Marketing team, you’ll have a plethora of tools to help you execute your role to the highest of standards. You will participate in innovative candidate attraction campaigns, be part of a thriving recruitment team, continually develop your skills through regular training and, best of all, earn ‘real’ money with uncapped commission!
If you’re an ambitious recruiter looking to take the next BIG steps in your career, we want to hear from YOU!
ABOUT THE SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT ROLE:
- You will headhunt the best sales, marketing and leadership talent in the market that will fit perfectly within our clients’ businesses.
- Use a variety of recruitment tools to source and attract candidates daily; headhunting, social media, job boards, databases and email campaigns.
- Be involved in the whole recruitment process, from initial sourcing, to telephone screening and sharing offers once successful.
- Consistently exceed client expectations by providing an attentive and thorough recruitment service.
- Develop excellent professional working relationships with clients to identify new opportunities for business.
- You will have aspirations of one day recruiting for high-level management positions. Our clients provide us with many senior roles that we hope you can work on as our business grows.
- Regular meetings with hiring managers to discuss candidate pipelines to forecast and prepare for recruitment requirements.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a recruitment position.
- Success with a minimum of £5000 billings per month.
- A desire to achieve personal and business-wide goals.
- Have strong client relationship skills, with the ability to nurture relationship with existing clients whilst developing lasting ones with new clients brought onboard.
- Be able to work by yourself for your own clients, but also as part of a team on larger projects.
- Have a flexible approach to working and capable of managing multiple projects at one time.
- Confident, charismatic and charming
- Up to £35,000 base salary with a realistic year PLUS UNCAPPED commission
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Work in a brand new and modern office! The nearest train station is only 5 minutes away!
- A generous 20 days holiday a year PLUS Christmas break from 23d December
- AvA-V’s birthday present to you… you’re birthday off on us (or the closest Monday too it
- Hours off in lieu for any over time you do.
- A sociable working environment with regular team get-togethers and social events
- Casual and relaxed dress code so that you can feel yourself and comfortable whilst working
- Free tuck shop full of both healthy – and not so healthy but definitely delicious – snacks.
- A clear path for career progression
- Close to commuter links and shops; Northwich train station is only a quick 5 minute walk away.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Delivery Consultant, Delivery Specialist, Candidate Attraction Specialist, Talent Officer, Talent Acquisition Partner, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Health and Social Care Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Greater Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Healthcare Recruitment Executive, Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Healthcare Recruitment Trainee and Candidate Engagement Manager will all be considered.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.