Location: St Helens, Merseyside
Salary: Up to £35,000
Are you ready to make your mark on a global business? Use your world-class sales skills to deliver quality results to organisations worldwide.
- A fantastic base salary of £35,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays!
- The opportunity to travel and visit countries such as Japan, Poland and Canada.
- A detailed career plan that puts career progression at the heart of your role.
- A fun and dynamic work environment.
One of the essential features of any product is strength and stability, meaning that the development of high-performance materials is critical to the reliability of products in many industries.
Glass is (surprisingly) one of the leading materials used to provide much-needed vigour to products, including cars, bridges, lipsticks and eyeliner.
Proudly recognised as one of the largest glass manufacturers globally, our client is growing rapidly, with plans to expand upon their £50 million turnover.
Founded in Japan, they’ve already conquered the Asian market, and they’re now stamping their authority on Europe. They established a base in Poland in 2016, and they’ve since been taking over the UK market. They work and network with some of the biggest brands in the world, including L’Oréal.
Producing products in the beauty, automotive and architectural sectors, they’ve spotted a gap in other markets – and they want you to be the catalyst that seizes exciting opportunities in new markets.
This Sales Specialist role would be perfect for a budding salesperson with 1-2 years worth of experience under their belt. If you understand the tech sales market and possess the drive to succeed, you don’t want to miss this opportunity.
See what all the noise is about…
About The Role:
- You will be responsible for maintaining business growth by connecting with existing customers to develop lasting and meaningful relationships.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to find new business and bring new clients on board.
- Working closely with the Business Development Lead, you’ll devise new strategies that drive innovation.
- Having exciting opportunities to explore new markets, you can create a name for yourself and become an industry-leading sales expert.
- You’ll also have the chance to travel the globe and attend trade shows, industry presentations and conference networks.
You Will Need To Have/Be:
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a B2B tech sales role.
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant field.
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation skills and not afraid to stand in front of others.
- Adaptable and happy to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Our client has offices all over the globe, so being fluent in French would be a bonus but not essential.
Candidates with experience in these job titles should also consider applying: Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Business Development Specialist, Business Development Representative, Technology Sales Representative, Market Development Specialist and Business Development Executive.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com