LOCATION: Stoke-on-Trent (Hybrid Working)
SALARY: £25,000 base salary PLUS uncapped commission
SECTOR: Medical Technology
Are you eager to secure a hybrid role with an employer that prioritises employee progression? Seize this opportunity fast…
THE ROLE BENEFITS
- Up to £25,000 base salary.
- FANTASTIC commission structure – realistic year 1 OTE £35,000.
- Company pension.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Hybrid working policy – 3 days in the office and 2 working from home.
- Free self-tests at home.
- On-site parking.
Our Client takes an innovative approach to medical & technological diagnostics to help revolutionise the patient experience. They specialise in pathology and point-of-care diagnostics, supplying specialist, innovative and appropriate healthcare solutions.
Their success stems from their dedication to internal progression. As an example, the Operations Lead you will be working with joined the company three years ago as a Part-Time Accounts Assistant, and they have already worked their way up to Operations Lead in their short tenure.
In this Sales Executive role, you’ll be responsible for building rapport with clients and seeking new business opportunities to help continue our Client’s success in the market.
- You shall identify potential prospects using an internal database and market research to source leads.
- You will make outbound calls to customers to understand their requirements and identify new business opportunities.
- You will handle inbound calls/emails from customers and ensure all contact is followed up.
- You must support the Product Managers with market research and other tasks as required.
- You will use a CRM to create and send customer quotations and follow these up to secure the order.
- You shall identify and escalate key product opportunities, sending anything you find to the relevant Product Manager or Key Account Manager.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- 18+ months of experience conducting telephone sales to blue-chip companies.
- Relevant medical and healthcare experience.
- Great observation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- A track record in building strong working relationships.
- A team player and capable of working alongside others.
- A keen learner with a passion for promoting new products.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Senior Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Team Leader, Inside Sales Development Representative, Business Development Respective, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Development Representative, Telesales Agent, Business Development Manager, Software Sales Representative, & Inside Sales Manager, will all be considered for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@ava-v.com