LOCATION: Stoke-on-Trent (Hybrid Working)
SALARY: £25,000 base salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Are you a DRIVEN and MOTIVATED individual who wants to take a big step in your PROMISING sales career?
The medical and healthcare sector is consistently expanding. Whilst the innovation of new technology and medicines help us live longer lives, the expansion of existing techniques is just as critical to the successful outcomes of medical testing.
This is what our client does – they take an innovative approach to diagnostics to help revolutionise the patient experience. They specialise in pathology and point-of-care diagnostics, supplying specialist, innovative and appropriate healthcare solutions. They now want a Sales Executive to join the team to help them continue their success in the market.
If you are an experienced Sales Executive with an understanding of KPIs, targets and unmatched communication skills, this role is perfect for you! This Sales Executive role would require you to build lasting relationships with new and lapsed clients, take ownership of your accounts and identify new business opportunities.
So if you have previous experience in a sales role, are comfortable building rapport with clients and enjoy seeking new business opportunities, we want to hear from YOU.
ABOUT THE SALES EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- You shall identify potential prospects using an internal database and market research to source leads.
- You will make outbound calls to customers to understand their requirements and identify new business opportunities.
- You will handle inbound calls/emails from customers and ensure all contact is followed up.
- You must support the Product Managers with market research and other tasks as required.
- You will use a CRM to create and send customer quotations and follow these up to secure the order.
- You shall identify and escalate key product opportunities, sending anything you find to the relevant Product Manager or Key Account Manager.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- 18+ months of experience conducting telephone sales to blue-chip companies.
- Relevant medical and healthcare experience.
- Great observation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- A track record in building strong working relationships.
- A team player and capable of working alongside others.
- A keen learner with a passion for promoting new products.
THE SALES EXECUTIVE BENEFITS:
- Up to £25,000 base salary.
- FANTASTIC commission structure – realistic year 1 OTE £35,000.
- Company pension.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Hybrid working policy – 3 days in the office and 2 working from home.
- Free self-tests at home.
- On-site parking.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Senior Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Team Leader, Inside Sales Development Representative, Business Development Respective, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Development Representative, Telesales Agent, Business Development Manager, Software Sales Representative, & Inside Sales Manager, will all be considered for this position.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.