Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Use your first-class communication skills to win new business, build relationships and increase our client’s global presence.
- An excellent base salary of up to £25,000
- Fantastic commission structure
- 20 days annual leave a year… with the option to buy 5 more a year
- Christmas break off! PLUS… Your birthday off too
- Discounted medical insurance, with flu vaccinations offered to all employees annually
- Death in Service insurance, meaning your family is supported in times of circumstance
- Lifeworks offers perks, discounts and offers on your shopping
- Financial and holiday rewards are given to long-serving employees
Vehicles, machines and equipment are the driving force behind many businesses in the UK. Unfortunately, many businesses can’t afford to buy this equipment outright as the costs can be very high. This would put many companies out of business if it wasn’t for the help of finance companies and asset brokers.
Our client is the largest independent funding house in the UK, with over 30 years worth of experience and over £50m worth of funds invested in various sectors. They pride themselves on being a people-based company that offers competitive rates and fast responses.
Their success has seen them enter a period of growth, and they want you to join the team as a Sales Executive to help them meet new demands.
You should have previous expense in a cold-calling or telesales role, brimming with personality and confidence in your ability to open and close as many deals as possible.
There are plenty of learning and development opportunities – you could soon work your way up the career ladder!
This is an importunity you don’t want to miss out on.
About The Role:
- In this Sales Executive role, you will conduct outreach campaigns to prospective clients, calling them and navigating successful sales pitches to win new business
- You’ll continuously expand your pipeline with fresh prospects who have a need for your services
- You’ll work with the Head of Sales to expand your understanding of the sales process and refine how you work
- It’s your responsibility to consistently cleanse and update data in your pipeline
- You shall seek cross-selling opportunities and promote the various divisions within the business to uncover proper solutions for your prospects.
You Will Need To Have/Be:
- Previous experience in an outbound sales role
- Unafraid of picking up the phone and calling potential prospects.
- Target-driven and hungry for success
- A team player who can work with others
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously whilst still producing high-quality results
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Team Leader, Sales Development Representative, Business Development Respective, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Telesales Agent, Business Development Manager & Sales Manager, will all be considered for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@ava-v.com