Location: Tamworth, Midlands
Salary: Up to £25,000 PLUS bonuses
We have an unmissable opportunity to join a market-leading organisation in a role that will enhance your sales skills and allow you to grow with the business. You don’t want to miss out on this vacancy…
- A fantastic base salary of up to £25,000.
- The chance to control your earnings with regular bonuses.
- 20 days annual leave with the option to buy five more.
- Additionally, take the Christmas period and your birthday off!
- Discounted medical insurance and access to free mental health services.
- Death in Service insurance, meaning your family is supported in times of circumstance.
- Several employee-led forums – make your voice heard!
Companies across the UK require specialist tools, vehicles and equipment to assist with the day-to-day running of their business. Regardless of industry, it’s essential that companies of all sizes have access to vehicle leasing when required.
Unfortunately, many of these businesses can’t afford to buy their own vehicle equipment outright, creating potential problems… That would be the case if it wasn’t for the help of private finance companies.
Our client are a leading finance provider. They’re one of the largest independent funding houses in the UK who pride themselves on being a people-based company. They’re now looking for a Sales Executive to join the team to continue business growth.
This role requires a solid understanding of B2B sales and experience selling directly to clients. You’ll need to demonstrate previous successes in a similar job. Our client are looking for a salesperson with raw potential who can hit the ground running, whilst also motivating those around them..
See what the noise is about.
About The Role:
- You’ll confidently reach out to potential customers, developing an unbeatable sale pitch that brings new business onboard.
- By building genuine relationships with prospects, you’ll warm them up to the idea of working with our client long-term.
- Your work will be a vital cog in the day-to-day running of the business, ensuring the entire process is efficient and profitable.
- You’ll have targets to work with that will help shape your career within the business, enabling you to achieve promotions if you put the work in.
- You’ll also help nurture relationships with prospects you win, using your established relationship with them to ease transition to the account management team.
You Will Need To Have/Be:
- A minimum of one year of sales experience in the contract hire industry.
- Confident, charismatic and committed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ambitious and driven to always achieve more.
- A team player who’ll help others when they need it.
Candidates with experience in roles such as Contract Hire Sales Executive, Sales Specialist, Sales Representative, Inside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Business Development Specialist, Business Development Executive, Sales Consultant, Trainee Sales Executive, Sales Associate and Trainee Sales Representative will also be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@ava-v.com