SALARY: Up to £25,000 base salary plus OTE
SECTOR: Broadband Sales
You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity where you can learn new skills, earn great money and control your destiny…
WITH THIS ROLE YOU’LL SECURE:
- A salary of up to £25,000 base salary, plus uncapped commission.
- Receive a £2,000 car allowance to help accommodate your travel needs.
- An annual £360 tablet data allowance for you to sufficiently carry out your role.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Tablet/data allowance – chosen by you.
- Private healthcare.
- Big Christmas get-together.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training and development.
Our client are one of the most respected fibre broadband providers nationwide. As one of the most forward-thinking broadband providers, our client both build and sell their own fibre broadband network, which results in less downtime and a faster connection for all of their customers. With over 1 million homes ready to be serviced, now is the optimal time to join the company.
Our client are actually recognised as the most successful broadband provider in South Africa, and now they’re looking to provide UK residents with the speed they deserve. This is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss out on…
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a company on the up. With networks across the country, they’re ready to become the number one provider of fibre broadband in the UK. Here’s how you held achieve these aspirations as a Sales Executive.
- You will be responsible for selling a range of broadband and telecoms products to several individuals face-to-face.
- You shall create an active prospect list by establishing potential customers through proactive research and data collection.
- You shall manage all your accounts to maintain and retain business, building a growing portfolio of won customers.
- You must remain in regular communication with your team and wider business providing relevant feedback, successes and challenges.
- You shall ensure that you consistently achieve your weekly and monthly set targets.
- You will be responsible for updating customer records on the internal database.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- Enthusiastic and willing with a can-do attitude.
- Describe yourself as a ‘sales hunter’ who is heavily focused on securing new business.
- Comfortable working with KPIs.
- Strong communication skills to help build connections with potential customers.
- Capable of multi-tasking and adapting quickly to new tasks.
- Able to work the occasional evening and weekend when required.
Candidates with experience in job titles such as Telesales Executive, Field Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Graduate Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Field Sales, Field Sales Representative, and Door-to-Door Sales Executive should all consider applying.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@ava-v.com