LOCATION: Southern England (London, Oxford, Cambridge)
SALARY: Up to £45,000 (experience depending)
Are you a CONFIDENT communicator with a BIG PERSONALITY and a DESIRE to encourage change?
A big part of modern business is not only improving performance but also improving the efficiency of the machines, products and services they offer in order to benefit others. Manufacturers, engineers and larger corporate organisations may require assistance in optimising their facility equipment to keep their staff safe. Our client are looking to enhance their grip on the market by future-proofing their salesforce with the next wave of industry leaders.
Our client are the largest independent clean air service provider in the UK and Ireland. They provide validation, maintenance, and spare parts to companies across the globe. The expert team of engineers are specialists in cleanrooms, containment labs, clean air equipment and fumigation services, ensuring that all equipment is compliant with industry standards. They’re now looking for a Business Development Executive to help them expand the business and bring in new opportunities.
You will work as part of a team who will generate and deliver high-quality and timely services to a diverse customer base, using you proven track record in a similar role to propel you in your success.. You will work with clients in the pharmaceutical, biological, academic food and microelectronic industries, so a solid background in tech sales is required.
This Business Development Executive role will require you to build relationships with clients, develop MEANINGFUL and LASTING relationships across your network and use your BIG PERSONALITY to win deals and generate new business.
So if you have a solid understanding of technical sales, a desire to continue learning and the determination to become a leader of the future in sales, then we want to hear from YOU!
ABOUT THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- You will focus on bringing in new business through your excellent selling and persuasion skills.
- You shall build a pipeline of candidates from various sources.
- You must already use LinkedIn to make connections and build networks… and be able to show proof of this.
- You will be working closely with the Sales Manager to learn from the very best, setting you up for future success!
- You will work in the Golden Triangle of London, Oxford and Cambridge – this means endless opportunities to sell and succeed!
- You shall regularly engage with clients, holding at least 2 zoom meetings a week and meeting with prospects 3 days a week.
- You shall be required to attend exhibitions and trade shows, seeking new business in each.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- You MUST have 3 years of successes in a similar role, coming from a technical sales background.
- You will ideally also have a solid understanding of pharmaceutical selling.
- Reliable transport across the South of England.
- Methodical in your approach and an excellent record keeper
- Have experience working with and overachieving KPIs.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills to help build relationships.
- Confident, outgoing and full of character.
- Work independently or in a team.
- Can confidently work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst still producing high-quality results.
- Up to £45,000 base salary.
- Amazing 10% annual bonus.
- 28 days holiday
- Mobile phone and laptop provided by the company.
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Hybrid working environment – 2 days from home and 3 on the road.
- Career progression opportunities.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Senior Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Team Leader, Inside Sales Development Representative, Business Development Representative, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Development Representative, Telesales Agent, Business Development Manager, Software Sales Representative, & Inside Sales Manager, will all be considered for this position.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.