SALARY: Up to £25,000 base salary (pro rata)
SECTOR: Residential Development
Are you eager for an opportunity packed with progression opportunities? If so, you’re in luck!
THE ROLE BENEFITS
- Ongoing support and guidance.
- Learning and development programmes.
- Company pension.
Our client is a growing residential developer committed to creating comfortable, modern, and aesthetic family homes for generations to come. Over the last five years, they have seen expansive growth and have established a strong presence in the Northern housing market. Our client is dedicated to bringing people’s dreams of a perfect home to life, and they are counting on you to make it happen!
With over 100 years of house-building knowledge, the thriving team isn’t short of expertise or determination! Joining this team means you can look forward to a rewarding future and genuine potential for progression in your career.
Become responsible for meeting with potential buyers and selling them the dream of a fantastic home. Deal with properties across seven different sites, but with growth plans, this number may quickly increase. In this role, no two days look the same, you’ll have plenty of action-packed days and many diverse duties.
- You shall be the first port of call should any Sales Executives be absent due to leave or sickness.
- You must conduct viewings to potential new home buyers using the provided marketing material.
- You will provide the ultimate customer experience by guiding buyers through the process from start to finish.
- You shall contact prospecting buyers via telephone and in person, using your excellent communication skills to make sales.
- You will act as the first point of contact for customers and liaise with other Sales Executives and external companies.
- You shall professionally represent the company, ensuring standards are upheld at all times.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- Previous experience in a sales-based position.
- Willing to travel to the Penrith office, but also across the seven sites.
- A big personality.
- Confidence in your own abilities to sell.
- Capable of communicating with a range of clients and customers.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience working in property is advantageous, but not essential.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Team Leader, Sales Development Representative, Business Development Respective, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Telesales Agent, Business Development Manager & Sales Manager, will all be considered for this position.
To apply for this job please visit ava-v.vincere.io.