SALARY: Up to £38,000 depending on experience
Do you have a passion to HELP OTHERS using your great MANAGEMENT skills to lead a TEAM?
Domiciliary care is growing in importance every year. As people live longer and healthier lives, they can stay at home for longer before moving into full-time care. This means that the care sector is constantly expanding and, as a result, we have an amazing opportunity that allows an enthusiastic individual to continue their development in an incredibly rewarding industry as a Registered Manager.
With approximately 500,000 new domiciliary care workers in 2021, you can find stability in an expanding industry whilst also discovering varied and expansive paths for career development within this Registered Manager role.
This opportunity would suit anybody with previous LEADERSHIP experience in the care sector. The Registered Manager will be responsible for providing exceptional care and advising carers on how to work with their dedicated clients. You will form MEANINGFUL relationships with carers and clients alike, all of which will blossom over time.
Our client is looking for a Registered Manager to join the team who is eager, enthusiastic and who emphasises the importance of TOGETHERNESS. They’re all about working as a TEAM to achieve the best care possible. As the Registered Manager, you will be at the forefront of this. Once you have settled into your role, the company director wants you to take responsibility for your time and team. They take a very hands-off approach and want you to make the best decisions for yourself and the business.
Our client is recognised as one of the most influential names in the care industry. They provide domiciliary care to clients through 70+ franchises NATIONWIDE. All their care staff receive CQC ratings of Good/Outstanding.
THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
- You shall provide leadership and guidance of the highest quality to the entire team
- You will be accountable for the Health and Safety of carers and clients alike, following the correct policies and procedures at all times
- You will take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance, ensuring that our “Good” and “Outstanding” CQC inspection ratings remain consistently
- You must be able to identify and recruit high-quality Carers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios
- You must be able to manage scheduling to guarantee that carers deliver their allocated care to clients
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Hold an NVQ Level 5 in health & social care
- Have an in-depth understanding of CQC assessment criteria for Good and Outstanding scores
- Have previous leadership experience in the care industry and experience in the recruitment of CareGivers and office-based teams
- Be available to work on call when required
- Have previous experience in team building OR aspire to open new offices and start new teams
- Salary of up to £38,000 per annum PLUS company bonus structure
- 28 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Ongoing support and a clear outline for career development
- Opportunity to work for a 5 Star Employer as voted for by Work Buzz AND placed in the Top 20 In-Home care companies
- The chance to shape and progress the business as an integral part of the office team
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Care Manager, Registered Care Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Deputy Care Manager & Care Service Manager will also all be considered. To Your Success With Your Application
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.