LOCATION: Cardiff and Newport, South Wales
SALARY: £32,000 – £40,000 base salary
Do you have a passion for HELP OTHERS using your MANAGEMENT skills to lead a TEAM?
Domiciliary care is growing in importance every year. As people live longer and healthier lives, they can stay at home for longer before moving into full-time care. This means that the care sector is constantly expanding and, as a result, we have an amazing opportunity that allows an enthusiastic individual to continue their development in a rewarding industry as a Registered Care Manager.
With approximately 500,000 new domiciliary care workers in 2021, you can find stability in an expanding industry whilst also discovering varied and expansive paths for career development within this Registered Care Manager role.
This opportunity is perfect if you have previous LEADERSHIP experience in domiciliary care. As the Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for providing exceptional client care, advising CareGivers and organising staff rotas. You will form MEANINGFUL relationships with carers and clients alike, all of which will blossom over time.
Our client is looking for a Registered Care Manager to join their team who is eager, enthusiastic and who emphasises the importance of TOGETHERNESS. They’re all about working as a TEAM to achieve the best care possible. As the Registered Care Manager, you will be at the forefront of this.
Recognised as one of the top domiciliary care providers worldwide, our client operates in 70+ locations across the UK. The franchise you will be working for prides itself on the CONSISTENTLY EXCEPTIONAL care it provides to its clients across Cardiff, Newport and South Wales. All their care staff receive CQC ratings of Good/Outstanding. You are expected to maintain these ratings through your FIRST CLASS management skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the care team, acting as a primary point of contact for all matters
- You shall take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance concerning regulations, laws, quality standards & policies
- You shall be accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and clients; providing them with safe working and living environments
- You must be willing to work 45 hours each week, working 1 weekend in 4 on alternative Saturdays/Sundays in the office, whilst taking responsibility for ensuring that the on-call mobile phone is covered outside of office hours
- You will continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is delivered to our clients
- You will identify and recruit high-quality CarerGivers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios
- You will take ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits, and Annual Surveys
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- Hold, or be working towards, an NVQ Level 4 (RMA) or QCF Level 5 qualification in Social Care
- An in-depth understanding of CIW assessment criteria
- Management experience in service provision in the care industry
- Experience in managing people and driving a positive and productive team
- Impeccable communication skills and ability to confidently motivate and coach the care team
- A people person and ready to work with others
- Confident in your abilities to grow the business with fresh and innovative ideas
- Up to £40,000 base salary depending upon experience
- 28 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Growth bonus scheme
- Private healthcare insurance
- Company events and social hours
- On-site parking
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Care Manager, Registered Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Deputy Care Manager & Care Service Manager will also all be considered. To Your Success With Your Application.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.