LOCATION: North Leeds and Otley, Yorkshire
SALARY: Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Are you an established LEADER with knowledge of the care industry who possesses a passion to HELP OTHERS?
Domiciliary care is growing in importance every year. As people live longer and healthier lives, they can stay at home for longer before moving into full-time care. This means that the care sector is constantly expanding, with approximately 500,000 new domiciliary care workers joining the sector in 2021 alone! This presents a UNIQUE opportunity to join our client as a Registered Manager and take the next big steps in your rewarding career!
Our client is recognised as one of the most influential names in the care industry. They provide domiciliary care to clients through 75+ franchises NATIONWIDE. The franchise you will be working for will cover Leeds/Otley (where you will grow and develop the franchise).
All their care staff receive CQC ratings of Good/Outstanding, and you will maintain these ratings through your EXCELLENT management skills. Our client is looking for a Registered Manager to join the team who is eager, enthusiastic, and emphasises the importance of TOGETHERNESS. They’re all about working as a TEAM to achieve the best care possible. As the Registered Manager, you will be at the forefront of this.
If you possess natural LEADERSHIP qualities and experience in domiciliary care, this role is perfect for you! As a Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for providing exceptional care to clients and employees alike, mentoring your CareGivers and advising carers on how to work with their dedicated clients. You will form MEANINGFUL relationships with carers and clients alike, all of which will blossom over time.
So if you’re versed in the care industry, possess a passion for people and have natural leadership qualities, then we want to hear from YOU!
THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
- You shall provide leadership and guidance of the highest quality to the entire team, ensuring the best outcomes in everything they do.
- You must be able to manage scheduling to guarantee that carers deliver their allocated care.
- You must be able to identify and recruit high-quality Carers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios to progress the franchise.
- You will bring fresh ideas to the franchise and will guide this progress to ensure that these targets are met.
- You will be accountable for the Health and Safety of carers and clients alike, following the correct policies and procedures at all times.
- You shall be a vital cog in ensuring the business grows sustainably and in line with targets.
- You will take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance, ensuring that our “Good” and “Outstanding” CQC inspection ratings remain consistent.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Hold/be working towards an NVQ Level 4 (RMA) OR QCF Level 5 qualification in Social Care.
- Access to your own vehicle, a valid UK driving licence and be willing to commute to work.
- Have an in-depth understanding of CQC assessment criteria for Good and Outstanding scores.
- Have previous leadership experience in the care industry.
- Have previous experience in team building OR aspire to open new offices and start new teams.
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum!
- A very generous performance-based structure.
- 28 days holiday!
- Ongoing support and a clear outline for career development.
- Opportunity to work for a 5 Star Employer as voted for by WorkBuzz AND placed in the Top 20 In-Home care companies.
- Have a voice in the business, address challenges and share ideas with other Registered Managers.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Care Manager, Registered Care Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Deputy Care Manager, NHS Ward Manager & Care Service Manager will also all be considered. To Your Success With Your Application.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.