LOCATION: Remote in Tamworth, Midlands
SALARY: Up to £40,000 (experience dependant)
Would you describe yourself as a CONFIDENT salesperson with a solid UNDERSTANDING of the finance industry and then DESIRE to develop your career?
Companies across the UK require tools and technology to help them with the day-to-day running of their business. Whether they’re vendors, telecom providers or security firms, it is essential that organisations in all sectors have the correct equipment in place to maximise profits.
Unfortunately, many of these businesses can’t afford to buy their own equipment outright, creating potential problems… That would be the case if it wasn’t for the help of private finance companies.
Our client is one of the largest independent funding houses in the UK whose books exceed £180 million. They pride themselves on being a people-based company that offers competitive rates and fast responses – and they’re looking for a Regional Account Manager to join the team to help ensure their standards are upheld.
As the Regional Account Manager, you will play an integral part in onboarding new business, building strong internal and external relationships and seeking cross-selling opportunities through your excellent account management skills. No two days will look the same, so if you’re searching for a varied and rewarding sales career, this role might be for you!
This role requires you to have a solid understanding of the finance sector and be capable of showing your previous successes in a similar role. Our client are looking for a natural leader who can take the reins and use their initiative to make the best decisions for the business.
So if you have a solid understanding of the finance sector, have a big personality and are ready to take the next steps in your career, then we want to hear from YOU!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You shall use your excellent sales skills to identify new business opportunities that can help the business grow.
- You will help develop and implement an effective business, marketing and sales plan, using your exceptional communication skills to network with potential clients.
- You must collaborate with colleagues across the entire business to identify cross-selling opportunities.
- You shall take responsibility for ensuring that the company’s vision and values are upheld by all members of staff.
- You must use your fantastic account management skills to continue the growth of accounts once clients are onboarded.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- Sound knowledge of the finance industry and capable of demonstrating your previous successes.
- Previous experience within a commercial finance environment.
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident, capable and charismatic.
- A natural leader who draws the attention of others.
- A positive attitude and a “can-do” approach.
- A fantastic base salary of up to £40,000, depending on your experience.
- Uncapped commission opportunities!
- 20 days annual leave a year… with the option to buy 5 more a year.
- Christmas break off! PLUS… Your birthday off too!
- Car allowance, company laptop and mobile phone.
- Discounted medical insurance, annual flu vaccinations and access to free mental health services.
- Death in Service insurance, meaning your family is supported in times of circumstance.
- Several employee-led forums – have a voice and share your ideas!
Candidates with experience in roles such as Account Manager, Area Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Territory Manager, Sales Team Leader, Regional Account Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Specialist Area Sales Manager and Regional Sales Executive should all consider applying.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.