LOCATION: Preston Brook, Cheshire
SALARY: Up to £30,000 – Experience Dependant
Are you a PEOPLE PERSON with a passion for RECRUITMENT and a keen eye for spotting TALENT?
There is a growing need for experienced scientists and medical professionals in the medical industry. As pharmaceutical and medical technology develop, the need for expert minds to continue their advancement and improve the quality of modern life.
From pregnancy tests and MRI scans to medicines and vaccines, scientific developments are crucial to people living longer and healthier lives. The correct professionals get placed in the right roles to ensure the continued success of the science sector. If you believe that you’ve got an eye for spotting great talent who could impact the medical industry, then we have an amazing opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join a growing team.
This role would be perfect for an individual who is looking to take the next steps in their recruitment career. If you are PASSIONATE about recruitment and are a real PEOPLE PERSON, this role would be perfect for you. A minimum of one year of previous experience is required for all available roles, but candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment Consultant role should have the WILLINGNESS to develop their career. You will be provided with CONSTANT SUPPORT to help with career progression.
Our client is one of the UK’s most respected Executive Search businesses. Approaching their 30th anniversary, their team boasts decades’ worth of recruitment experience in the medical and science industry. They have placed applicants in the MedTech and Life Science sectors for over three decades, and they’re looking for you to continue and expand upon their fantastic work.
Our client emphasises TOGETHERNESS and working as a TEAM. Everybody supports everybody and, as a Recruitment Consultant, you will play a role in this. The ideal Recruitment Consultant will be eager, enthusiastic and excited to bring new candidates on board.
ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT ROLE:
- You will support the business Manager and the Principle Consultant
- You shall identify the perfect candidates for mid/senior roles
- You will take part in interviews to help senior members of staff find the right individual for the client’s needs
- You will eventually become a 360 recruiter, so having an understanding of how to bring on your own business is crucial
- You must have a basic understanding of or be willing to learn about Med-Tech / Life Sciences and Chemicals / STEM
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- A minimum of 1 year’s worth of experience in B2B sales (candidates with B2C experience will also be considered)
- A big personality that fits in with the family environment
- Proactive and eager to find new candidates
- Educated to A-Level with relevant qualifications (technical/life sciences, business studies)
- Willing to learn on the job
THE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT BENEFITS:
- Salary up to £30,000 PLUS bonuses
- Regular salary reviews
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holiday PLUS Christmas shutdown
- Scheduled meals and team bonding sessions
- No evening or weekend working
- Office-based with the potential for hybrid after three months
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Experienced Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Greater Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Logistics Recruitment Consultant
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.