LOCATION: Altrincham, Cheshire
SALARY: Up to £33,000 depending on experience
Are you an ENTHUSIASTIC and DEDICATED recruiter with an eye for spotting TALENT?
The landscape of the supply chain & logistics sector is always changing. With how much the industry adapts and expands, vacancies requiring very specific knowledge appear on the market constantly.
To fill these positions, supply chain & logistics companies often turn to specialist recruiters to help them find talent. This is what our client does. Proudly known as one of the UK’s leading supply chain & logistics Recruiting Specialists, our client finds the top talent in the supply chain & logistics industry nationwide. They now want a Supply Chain & Logistics Recruitment Consultant to join them to help them continue their successes.
As a Supply Chain & Logistics Recruitment Consultant, you will provide bespoke recruitment solutions to a range of clients who work in the industry. There will be plenty of opportunities to work with new businesses, and you will be responsible for working closely with these businesses to ensure that their recruitment needs are met. You will use your experience as a recruiter and a range of recruitment tools to understand the exact needs of clients and find candidates who match this brief.
You will develop a KEEN INTEREST in the ins and outs of supply chain & logistics and be EAGER and EXCITED to progress your promising career.
So if you have experience within a 360 recruitment position in the supply chain & logistics industry and you want to perfect your skills with a thriving organisation, then we want to hear from YOU!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be recruiting high-level positions such as General Managers and Head Office staff members for well-known and established brands in the supply chain & logistics sector
- You shall use a variety of recruitment tools to source and attract candidates daily; headhunting, social media, job boards, databases and email campaigns to ensure you have candidates readily available to fill suitable positions.
- You shall be involved in the whole recruitment process, from initial sourcing to telephone screening and sharing offers once successful.
- You must consistently exceed client expectations by providing an attentive and thorough recruitment service.
- You shall develop excellent professional working relationships with clients to identify new opportunities for business.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- At least 1 year’s worth of successes in a similar 360 recruitment role.
- Strong client relationship skills, with the ability to nurture relationships with existing clients whilst developing lasting ones with new clients brought on board.
- Experience working to targets, deadlines and service agreements.
- Dedicated to providing a high level of service to all clients.
- Great written and verbal skills.
- The confidence to secure new business, recruit for roles and manage accounts in a timely and consistent manner.
- A fantastic base salary of up to £33,000!
- Enjoy a great work-life balance through flexible, hybrid working and a 4.5-day working week… meaning you finish early on a Friday!
- One of the best commission structures there is!
- 25 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- Celebrate your birthday by having the day off!
- On-site parking which can be used at any time.
- A short 3-minute walk from the local bus and train station.
- Your physical and mental wellbeing matters, which is why you have access to BUPA Mental Heath Support & subsidised gym memberships.
- Prioritising the importance of your development through clear development plans and quarterly team builds… and fully funded CIPD Leadership courses available!
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Health and Social Care Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Greater Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Healthcare Recruitment Executive, Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Healthcare Recruitment Trainee should all consider applying.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.