LOCATION: Monument, London
SALARY: Up to £40,000 dependent on experience. OTE in Year 1 £90,000
Created by a group of individuals who wanted to make difference in the delivery and care of patients, our client is a quickly growing name in the world of Health Care Recruitment… and is now looking for an experienced Medical Recruitment Consultant to be part of their success story.
Working with district and territory hospitals, general practices, as well as clinical hubs, our client places the very best medical professionals in practices nationally.
Our client has taken offering Locom a step further and partners specialists in their fields into medical entities such as the NHS on 12-month contracts.
Having seen a growth of 500% this year, and with no signs of it slowing down in 2023, right now is a brilliant time to join our client and forge a successful career as a Medical Recruitment Consultant within a prospering team.
This role would be perfect for somebody with previous experience recruiting healthcare practitioners. The ideal candidate will be experienced in recruiting clinical doctors for the NHS. Our client is looking for an individual who can recruit for the following positions: Gastrologists, Dermatologists, Cardiologists, Radiologists and Urologists.
So if you’re looking for a highly rewarding career which will make a real impact on others’ lives… we want to talk to you!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Work with and manage the healthcare client base, attracting the very best candidates within the healthcare sector nationwide.
- Create and develop a network of highly qualified professionals that can be distributed to clients when needed.
- Use a variety of recruitment tools to source and attract candidates daily; headhunting, social media, job boards, databases and email campaigns.
- Be involved in the whole recruitment process, from initial sourcing to telephone screening and sharing offers once successful.
- Consistently exceed client expectations by providing an attentive and thorough recruitment service.
- Develop excellent professional working relationships with clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate the culture and passion of the company through every communication.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- A minimum of 12-18 months in a similar Medical Recruitment position whilst recruiting clinical doctors for the NHS… so that you can hit the ground running from day 1!
- A strong understanding of medical equipment and/or positions to enable confident and knowledgable conversations with clients. Some of the roles that you will be recruiting for include: Gastrologists, Dermatologists, Cardiologists, Radiologists and Urologists.
- Experienced in headhunting for senior positions and capable of spotting candidates with the most potential.
- Strong client relationship skills, with the ability to nurture relationships with existing clients whilst developing lasts ones with new clients brought onboard.
- Experienced working to targets, deadlines and service agreements.
- Abe to confidently work multiple roles simultaneously whilst providing the same level of service and attention to all clients.
- An understanding that this kind recruitment is not necessarily your typical 9-to-5… meaning to be successful you will need to talk to potential candidates outside of working hours… but for a handsome reward!
- A competitive salary up to £40,000 dependent on experience PLUS one of the best commission structures we’ve ever seen!
- An attractive OTE in Year 1 of £90,000 and above… meaning the world is your oyster.
- Endless opportunities to progress within the organization whilst being heavily rewarded for your successes.
- A generous 28 days holiday a year
- Generous pension scheme
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Health and Social Care Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Greater Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Healthcare Recruitment Executive, Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Healthcare Recruitment Trainee.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.