LOCATION: Altrincham, Cheshire
SALARY: £26,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience PLUS an unbeatable commission structure!
Looking to develop your Recruitment career whilst working with some of the most well known household brands in the UK?
Proudly known as one of the UK’s leading Manufacturing and Industrial Recruitment Specialists, our client is looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the industry to join their growing team and help make waves within the sector.
Every manufacturer is different and evolves in different ways, which is why your role as a Recruitment Consultant is so important to help support the industries growth. You’ll spend time really getting to know your clients needs, goals and process to ensure you consistently provide them with the very best Engineers and Technicians there are!
And with clear progression opportunities and development plans shared from day 1, this is an exciting opportunity to grow as a Recruitment Consultant with a business that prioritises its employees just as much as their clients. So… if you describe yourself as an ambitious, enthusiastic and process-driven Recruitment Consultant who is looking for their next challenge… we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You will be recruiting high-level positions such as Skilled Technicians, for well-known and established brands in the Manufacturing and Industrial sector.
- Use a variety of recruitment tools to source and attract candidates daily; headhunting, social media, job boards, databases and email campaigns to ensure you have candidates readily available to fill suitable positions.
- Be involved in the whole recruitment process, from initial sourcing, to telephone screening and sharing offers once successful.
- Consistently exceed client expectations by providing an attentive and thorough recruitment service.
- Develop excellent professional working relationships with clients to identify new opportunities for business.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE/BEEN:
- At least 2 years of experience recruiting welders or machine shop fabricators.
- Experience working to targets, deadlines and service agreements.
- Dedicated to providing a high-level of service to all clients.
- Have strong communication skills and can integrate well into a team.
- Able to confidently work multiple roles simultaneously whilst providing the same level of service and attention to all clients.
- Have a flexible approach to working, as you may be asked to support other our other recruitment teams with their recruitment campaigns.
WHY CHOOSE THIS ROLE:
- Enjoy a great work life balance through flexible, hybrid working and a 4.5 day working week… meaning you finish early on a Friday!
- One of the best commission structures there is!
- 25 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- Celebrate your birthday by having the day off!
- On site parking which can be used at any time.
- A short 3 minute walk from the local bus and train station.
- Your physical and mental wellbeing matters, which is why you have access to BUPA Mental Heath Support & subsidised gym memberships.
- Prioritising the importance of your development through clear development plans and quarterly team builds… and fully funded CIPD Leadership courses available!
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant,, Sales Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Greater Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.