LOCATION: Altrincham, Cheshire
SALARY: £26,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience PLUS an unbeatable commission structure!
Ready to progress in your recruitment career and work with some of the biggest names in the Hospitality sector?
Proudly known as one of the UK’s leading Hospitality and Catering Recruiting Specialists, who work with clients nationwide, our client is looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team and help make waves within the sector.
Providing bespoke recruitment solutions that maximise customer experience, as a Recruitment Consultant you will play a vital role in partnering exceptional candidates with clients nationally; from Restaurant Managers to Hotel HR Managers.
And with clear progression opportunities and development plans shared from day 1, this is an exciting opportunity to grow as a Recruitment Consultant with a business that prioritises it’s employees just as much as their clients.
So… if you describe yourself as an ambitious, enthusiastic and process-driven Recruitment Consultant who is looking for their next challenge… we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- As a 360 Recruiter, you will be recruiting high-level positions such as General Managers and Head Office staff members for well-known and established brands in the hospitality sector.
- Use a variety of recruitment tools to source and attract candidates daily; headhunting, social media, job boards, databases and email campaigns to ensure you have candidates readily available to fill suitable positions.
- Be involved in the whole recruitment process, from initial sourcing, to telephone screening and sharing offers once successful.
- Consistently exceed client expectations by providing an attentive and thorough recruitment service.
- Develop excellent professional working relationships with clients to identify new opportunities for business.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE/BEEN:
- At least 2 years of experience working within recruitment
- Have strong client relationship skills, with the ability to nurture relationship with existing clients whilst developing lasting ones with new clients brought onboard.
- Experience working to targets, deadlines and service agreements.
- Dedicated to providing a high-level of service to all clients.
- Have strong communication skills and can integrate well into a team.
- Able to confidently work multiple roles simultaneously whilst providing the same level of service and attention to all clients.
- Have a flexible approach to working, as you may be asked to support other our other recruitment teams with their recruitment campaigns.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Enjoy a great work life balance through flexible, hybrid working and a 4.5 day working week… meaning you finish early on a Friday!
- One of the best commission structures there is!
- 25 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- Celebrate your birthday by having the day off!
- On site parking which can be used at any time.
- A short 3 minute walk from the local bus and train station.
- Your physical and mental wellbeing matters, which is why you have access to BUPA Mental Heath Support & subsidised gym memberships.
- Prioritising the importance of your development through clear development plans and quarterly team builds… and fully funded CIPD Leadership courses available!
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Health and Social Care Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Greater Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Healthcare Recruitment Executive, Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Healthcare Recruitment Trainee.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.