LOCATION: Altrincham, Cheshire
SALARY: £26,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience PLUS an unbeatable commission structure!
Describe yourself as a forward-thinking and results-driven Recruiter?
Proudly known as one of the UK’s leading Engineering Recruitment Specialists, our client is looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the industry to join their growing team and help make waves within the sector.
With over 20 years of experience in the sector and bringing some of the best talent on the market to national and global brands, you will use and develop your candidate pool to deliver winning hires within this fast-paced sector.
From Operations Directors to Quality Engineers and Production Managers, you’ll join a specialist team of experienced Recruiters who are dedicated to understanding their client’s needs and businesses in order to partner them with winning Senior talent.
And with clear progression opportunities and development plans shared from day 1, this is an exciting opportunity to grow as a Recruitment Consultant with a business that prioritises its employees just as much as their clients. So… if you describe yourself as an ambitious, enthusiastic and process-driven Recruitment Consultant who is looking for their next challenge… we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You will be recruiting high-level positions such as Engineers, Managers and Directors for well-known and established brands in the Engineering sector.
- Dedicated to sourcing the very best skilled engineers on the market for your clients.
- Use a variety of recruitment tools to source and attract candidates daily; headhunting, social media, job boards, databases and email campaigns to ensure you have candidates readily available to fill suitable positions.
- Be involved in the whole recruitment process, from initial sourcing, to telephone screening and sharing offers once successful.
- Consistently exceed client expectations by providing an attentive and thorough recruitment service.
- Develop excellent professional working relationships with clients to identify new opportunities for business.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE/BEEN:
- At least 2 years of experience working within the Engineering Recruitment sector.
- Ideal but not essential to Contractor experience.
- Experience working to targets, deadlines and service agreements.
- Dedicated to providing a high-level of service to all clients.
- Have strong communication skills and can integrate well into a team.
- Able to confidently work multiple roles simultaneously whilst providing the same level of service and attention to all clients.
- Have a flexible approach to working, as you may be asked to support other our other recruitment teams with their recruitment campaigns.
WHY CHOOSE THIS JOB:
- Enjoy a great work life balance through flexible, hybrid working and a 4.5 day working week… meaning you finish early on a Friday!
- One of the best commission structures there is!
- 25 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- Celebrate your birthday by having the day off!
- On site parking which can be used at any time.
- A short 3 minute walk from the local bus and train station.
- Your physical and mental wellbeing matters, which is why you have access to BUPA Mental Heath Support & subsidised gym memberships.
- Prioritising the importance of your development through clear development plans and quarterly team builds… and fully funded CIPD Leadership courses available!
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Greater Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.