LOCATION: Northwich, Cheshire
SALARY: Up to £25,000 depending on experience PLUS uncapped commission – realistic Year 1 OTE £40,000
Are you a DETERMINED and DRIVEN individual with a desire to PROGRESS their recruitment career?
We are AvA-V, a leading Sales Solution Specialist based in Northwich. Known globally as a Sales Solution Specialist, we provide an all-encompassing solution that enhances a company’s sales performance through our 3 divisions; Graduate, Recruitment & Training.
We provide performance support in the form of bespoke sales training, we recruit and place top sales talent, whilst also offering our clients an opportunity to future-proof their sales force with our Graduate Recruit to Train packages.
We’re looking for our next Recruitment Consultant to join our rapidly-expanding team. We want a DRIVEN and AMBITIOUS individual to join the recruitment division, understand the needs of our clients and find the perfect candidates for them. If you have 6-12 months of Recruitment Consultant experience and can show proof of billings in excess of £5000pm, this role is PERFECT for you!
As a Recruitment Consultant at AvA-V, you will work alongside some of the largest global industry leaders. You will participate in innovative candidate attraction campaigns, be part of a thriving recruitment team, continually develop your skills through regular training and, best of all, earn ‘real’ money with uncapped commission!
If you’re a budding recruiter looking to take the next BIG steps in your career, we want to hear from YOU!
ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT ROLE:
- You will headhunt the best sales, marketing and leadership talent in the market that will fit perfectly within our clients’ businesses.
- You will work on Graduate Campaigns, attracting the best graduate talent with a passion for fulfilling a prosperous sales career.
- You shall work alongside the Training Team to facilitate Graduate Assessment Days, ensuring that your pool of candidates is prepared to show themselves in the best light.
- You shall build relationships with clients, helping them achieve their hiring goals by sourcing the perfect candidates. You will then take these opportunities and develop your own client base.
- You will have aspirations of one day recruiting for high-level management positions. Our clients provide us with many senior roles that we hope you can work on as our business grows.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- A minimum of 6-12 months experience in a recruitment position.
- Success with a minimum of £5000 billings per month.
- A desire to achieve personal and business-wide goals.
- Be able to work by yourself for your own clients, but also as part of a team on larger projects.
- Have a flexible approach to working and capable of managing multiple projects at one time.
- Confident, charismatic and charming
THE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT BENEFITS:
- Up to £25,000 base salary with a realistic year 1 OTE of £40,000
- UNCAPPED commission
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Work in a brand new and modern office! The nearest train station is only 5 minutes away!
- 20 days of holiday each year, all bank holidays, Christmas shutdown PLUS your birthday off!
- A sociable working environment with regular team get-togethers and social events
- Casual dress code
- Free tuck shop
- A clear path for career progression
- Hours off in lieu
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Candidate Attraction Specialist, Talent Officer, Talent Acquisition Partner, Graduate Talent Manager, Graduate Success Manager, and Candidate Engagement Manager will all be considered.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.