Location: Reddish, Stockport
Salary: Up to £30,000 base salary
Help others find their dream role by offering industry-leading service to clients and candidates globally.
- A fantastic base salary of up to £30,000.
- An excellent commission structure where you can control your earning potential.
- Career progression and development.
- A generous holiday allowance.
- New and trendy offices in the heart of Stockport.
- Hybrid working opportunities – work from home1-2 days per week.
- Regular company days out to boost morale and get to know your colleagues outside the office!
The staffing and recruitment industry is one brimming with potential for resilient and determined individuals.
Our client, a leading specialist in recruiting for numerous industries, are experiencing a period of rapid growth. Due to their continued success, they want a Recruitment Consultant to join the team and help continue their upward trajectory.
Providing tailored recruitment solutions to the Financial Services, Legal, and Insurance industries, our client work with a range of clients and, as such, have developed an incredibly strong pool of candidates from said industries.
The range of talent and specialist tools available presents an exciting opportunity for you, as a Recruitment Consultant, to impact a growing business.
With this role, you’ll attract talent of all seniority in each of your sectors. By presenting candidates with an unbeatable opportunity, you’ll have them raring to work for your clients.
We’re looking for somebody with excellent communication and rapport-building skills – someone who can use these skills to help clients make quality hires.
If you want to work with global organisations and partner them with the best talent on the market, this is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss out on.
About The Role:
- Your role will involve searching for, sourcing and attracting the very best talent on the market. You’ll achieve this with first-class candidate sourcing techniques through platforms such as job boards and social media.
- You’ll reach out to candidates via telephone and email, building meaningful relationships with everyone you speak to in order to help them find their dream role.
- By producing engaging and detailed candidate profiles, you’ll make clients want to take on every applicant you put forward by making them think, “I need to hire this person”.
- Remaining in regular contact with clients, you’ll gain feedback on your work and establish if there’s anything else you can do to elevate their experience.
- Partaking in high-volume calling campaigns, you’ll consistently reach out to increased numbers of candidates, to find as many quality candidates as possible.
- This role will see you engage with the client’s social media channels to promote live roles, enhance brand image and increase brand exposure online.
You Will Need To Have/Be:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a 180 recruitment role.
- Evidence of consistent and successful billings.
- Experience of high volume calling.
- A collaborative team player who wants to work with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates with experience in roles such as Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Partner, 180 Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Recruitment Coordinator and Staffing Specialist will also be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@ava-v.com