LOCATION: Wingfield, Adelaide, South Australia
SALARY: $90,000 – $105,000 AUD plus Car, Super & Bonus Structure (OTE $140k)
Are you an EXPERIENCED recruiter who wants to use your LEADERSHIP skills to PROGRESS your career further?
The recruitment industry has seen great success for some time. The UK has seen the success of industry-specific recruiters for 30+ years, but the Australian market has not yet seen the full potential of this phenomenon.
The transport and logistics sector is one brimming with untapped recruitment potential. Our client offers better solutions for recruiting these industry professionals. From bus drivers to forklift drivers, they understand the needs of all businesses and provide them with outstanding recruitment. Our client is now looking for a Recruitment Branch Manager to help them continue their success.
Our client is looking for a Recruitment Branch manager to join their growing team in Adelaide who is EAGER to use their AMAZING people skills to help develop the recruitment market in Adelaide. As a Recruitment Branch Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the recruitment cycle in the office and onboarding new clients with your winning personality and charm, whilst also building your own team of internal recruiters!
You can be in charge of your own destiny! They’re a multi-award winning organisation who are aiming to bring new levels of service and fresh ideas to the Australian recruitment market. They’re looking for a Recruitment Branch Manager to help them achieve their goals.
They have worked with prestigious international blue-chip companies across multiple sectors. They are experienced at everything from placing a single short-term casual worker to running large-scale permanent recruitment campaigns.
ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT BRANCH MANAGER ROLE:
- You will be responsible for managing the whole recruitment cycle within the office
- You shall identify & win new business and clients with your amazing people skills
- You will build ongoing client relationships through regular meetings and campaigns
- You shall take pride in recruiting and building your team of consultants
- You must advertise, interview and recruit to maintain a pool of available candidates for potential future roles
- You will process payroll for your branch
- You must ensure that all compliance records are correct and up to date
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- The confidence and ability to grow a branch through new business
- Passion and determination – a “Can Do” attitude
- 3-5 years’ worth of proven recruitment sales delivery experience
- The ability to follow a process from start to finish
- Time management skills, attention to detail and excellent levels of customer service
- Unparalleled people skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients and candidates alike
- Base salary $90,000 – $105,000 AUD (OTE $140k)
- Market leading & achievable bonus structure
- 20 days holiday – rising to 25 after 5 years of service
- An extra PAID DAY OFF for your birthday!
- A company car with FREE on-site parking
- Ongoing training and support with a clear outline for career development
- The chance to play a CRUCIAL role in a GROWING company
- Pension scheme at 10%
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Senior Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Associate Recruiter, Associate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Lead, Recruitment Team Leader, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Branch Manager and Recruitment Director will all be considered.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.