LOCATION: Tamworth, Midlands
SALARY: Full-time equivalent £25,000 Pro-rata
Do you possess DRIVE and DETERMINATION and have the CONFIDENCE to secure new business?
Running a successful business can provide lots of challenges. Whilst the rewards of developing and growing an organisation are many, it also requires a lot of thought and management, especially in terms of finances. Unfortunately, many businesses can’t afford to buy the equipment they need to take their business to the next level, as the costs can be very high. This would put many companies out of business, if it wasn’t for the help of finance companies and asset brokers, such as our client.
Trusted by over 60,000 British SMEs, our client provides MARKET-LEADING finance solutions to manufacturers, resellers and distributors to offer flexible and innovative funding options.
Renowned for building long-standing relationships with businesses and customers, our client is looking for a passionate and ambitious individual to join their team as a Part-Time Sales Executive to play an integral part in helping grow the organisation further.
In this Part-Time Sales Executive role, you will be responsible for enhancing the onboarding process for new clients, booking appointments for the Field Sales team with potential clients and working alongside the volume team to support them with new business opportunities.
This Part-Time Sales Executive role would be perfect for you if you require some flexibility in your working hours. If you have young children who require care or you need to finish early to do the school run, then the adaptability of this role would suit you!
So if you have previous experience in a B2B admin role and you’re looking for a flexible job, we want to hear from YOU!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You shall work alongside the volume team to support the onboarding of large enterprise accounts to the business.
- You must book appointments that the Field Sales team will sit, ensuring that all appointments are organised.
- You shall constantly develop strong relationships with your internal colleagues and some external clients.
- You will be a vital cog in the smooth day-to-day running of the business, ensuring that the paperwork process is made efficient, suppliers are set up on the system and that the process to aid deal completion is made efficient.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- A minimum of 1 year of previous success as a B2B appointment setter or in a BDM role.
- Experience in sales administration/support is beneficial.
- Previous experience achieving numerical targets.
- Strong determination skills and a “hunter” mentality.
- Adaptable and resilient – you’ll be working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills, as you will be working with a wide range of people.
- Flexible working hours! 16-23 working hours available! This role would suit school hours, meaning you don’t have to worry about childcare or school pickups!
- A FANTASTIC pro rata salary of 25k per annum!
- 28 days holiday PLUS your birthday off.
- £50.00 bonus per appointment booked!
- Public Transport discount schemes are available so that you can affordably travel to and from work.
- Discounted medical insurance, with flu vaccinations offered to all employees annually.
- Death in Service insurance, meaning your family is supported in times of circumstance.
- Lifeworks offer perks, discounts and offers on your shopping.
- Financial AND holiday rewards are given to long-serving employees!
Candidates with experience in roles such as Telesales Executive, Sales Development Representative, Business Development Representative, Sales Representative, Telesales Representative, Telesales Agent and Inside Sales Representative should all consider applying.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.