LOCATION: Tamworth, Midlands
SALARY: Up to £25,000 pro rata.
Use your drive and determination to earn great money and make a difference at a global organisation.
- A fantastic base salary of up to £25,000 pro rata.
- 28 days holiday and your birthday off.
- £50 bonus per appointment booked.
- Flexible working hours that fit around your life.
- Public Transport discount schemes are available so that you can affordably travel to and from work.
- Discounted medical insurance, with flu vaccinations offered to all employees annually.
- Death in Service insurance, meaning your family is supported in times of circumstance.
- Lifeworks offer perks, discounts and offers on your shopping.
- Financial and holiday rewards are given to long-serving employees!
Our client are in need of a professional and enthusiastic Part-Time Sales Executive to step into an exciting role and make an impact on a global organisation.
Running a successful business can provide lots of challenges. Whilst the rewards of developing and growing an organisation are many, it also requires a lot of thought and management, especially in terms of finances. Unfortunately, many businesses can’t afford to buy the equipment they need to take their business to the next level, as the costs can be very high.
Our client helps businesses make the purchases they need to drive growth. Trusted by over 60,000 British SMEs, they provide market-leading solutions to businesses globally.
In this Part-Time Sales Executive role, you’ll continue to drive growth by enhancing the onboarding process for new clients, booking appointments for the Field Sales team and working alongside the volume team to support them with new business opportunities. You’ll be rewarded handsomely with unique benefits in this exciting new role.
You can’t afford to miss out on this opportunity.
About The Role:
- You’ll be personable, charismatic and goal-orientated, using your first-class sales skills to onboard new business and drive company growth.
- You shall work alongside the volume team to support the onboarding of large enterprise accounts to the business.
- You must book appointments that the Field Sales team will sit, ensuring that all appointments are organised.
- By developing internal and external relationships, you’ll build a strong network of connections who will help you achieve your sales targets.
- Your work will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the business, ensuring all processes are efficient and no sales duties are left incomplete.
You Will Need To Have/Be:
- A minimum of 1 year of previous success as a B2B appointment setter or BDM.
- Strong determination skills and a “hunter” mentality.
- Adaptable and resilient – you’ll be working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in sales administration is beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you will be working with a wide range of people.
- Proof of hitting numerical sales targets.
Candidates with experience in roles such as Telesales Executive, Sales Development Representative, Business Development Representative, Sales Representative, Telesales Representative, Telesales Agent and Inside Sales Representative should all consider applying.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@ava-v.com