LOCATION: Northwich, CW9
SALARY: Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
Would you describe yourself as a CREATIVE individual with a passion for MARKETING and a keen eye for DETAIL?
AvA-V is looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join our expanding team. We looking for a logical yet creative person to help explore new ways to conduct campaigns across multiple marketing channels. You will play a vital role in increasing brand awareness and promoting the AvA-V name… and ultimately, drive inbound leads!
As a Marketing Executive, you will support the marketing team in multiple ways; creating engaging written and visual content across all the website, work closely with the Marketing Manager to conduct campaigns, help improve our customer journey and support the creation of video content across social media.
What can you expect from joining us?
Based in Northwich, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a thriving and quickly growing team. As a training provider ourselves, we are dedicated to supporting you in your development which means you’ll learn from the very best to help you achieve great success!
So if you’re passionate about developing a rewarding career in marketing and ready to ‘get stuck in’, we want to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be responsible for producing a range of written and visual content aimed at different audiences; digital and print.
- Support the delivery of social media content daily to multiple platforms; Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok.
- You shall support the junior members of the Marketing team in executing their projects.
- Analyse trends, track campaign performances and create optimal content based on your findings.
- You shall manage the social media content calendar, creating a detailed schedule plan for all platforms.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to execute monthly email campaigns to multiple audiences.
- Support the creation of Personal Branding for employees within the business.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- At least 2 years experience working within Marketing.
- Experience in tracking content and campaign performance.
- Experience in email marketing, with proven evidence of executing campaigns.
- Faultless use of grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Familiar with a range of social media platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Facebook and more
- The ability to follow and understand social media trends to produce the best content you can
- An understanding of how to best use different marketing tools (primarily Canva and Hootsuite)
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn, develop and continuously progress your career.
- A salary of up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Opportunities to increase your salary throughout the year.
- A generous 20 days holiday a year PLUS Christmas break from 23d December PLKUS all bank holidays.
- AvA-V’s birthday present to you… you’re birthday off on us (or the closest Monday too it)
- Engage in a training and development programme to help you start earning commission from day 1.
- Regular social event, lunch clubs and after work drinks with the team.
- Hours off in lieu for any over time you do.
- Free tuck shop full of both healthy – and not so healthy but definitely delicious – snacks.
- Casual and relaxed dress code so that you can feel yourself and comfortable whilst working.
- Close to commuter links and shops; Northwich train station is only a quick 5 minute walk away.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including Marketing Executive, Junior Marketing Executive, Content Creator, Marketing Communications Executive, Content Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Content Marketing Executive, Content Creator, Marketing Executive and Junior Marketing Campaign Executive should also apply.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.