LOCATION: HYBRID WORKING – Belfast/Galway Offices
SALARY: £30,000 base salary with UNCAPPED commission
Are you ready to play a CRUCIAL part in strengthening, accelerating and innovating a GLOBAL organisation?
This is a career-changing opportunity to build upon your sales experience with an industry-leading Worldwide Enterprise Software company as an Inside Sales Representative.
With tens of thousands of clients worldwide and working with huge companies such as CocaCola, L’Oreal and Heineken, our client removes digital obstacles within organisations to simplify their IT and cloud processes and help them increase their revenue through cutting-edge, innovative digital technology… And they want YOUto be a part of it!
Setting you up for success by engaging in a 14-week training programme ran alongside your role, partnered with a clear development and career progression pathway outlined from day 1, you’ll have the opportunity to work with organisations of all sizes around the globe and provide them with impactful end-to-end digital solutions.
So, what are you waiting for… Join the Sales Evolution Today!
ABOUT THE INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE ROLE:
- You will play a crucial role in identifying new business opportunities and actively engaging with them. You will network daily through calling, video conferencing and social media platforms.
- You must source sales opportunities daily for your product set, which may be within acquisition, channel and maintenance renewal products.
- You will constantly grow your lead and deal pipeline by maintaining and expanding your list of prospects and potential customers within your territory.
- You shall perform daily product demos to prospects.
- You will constantly build relationships and rapport with your prospects through conversation and social networking.
- You shall work with KPIs to ensure your goals and revenue target are hit and exceeded.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- You will need to have a minimum of 1.5 Years of Inside Sales Selling Experience in the technology or software sector.
- Speak fluently in one or more of the following languages: French, English, and German.
- Be unafraid of picking up the phone and talking to new people daily. Able to evidence that you hit (and hopefully exceed) your KPIs. You will be handling deals worth over £100,000 so you MUST know how to close a deal.
- Experience managing the full sales cycle.
- Have strong Communication & Virtual Presentation Skills and can work as part of a team.
- Experienced in working with a CRM (Sales Force or similar).
- Able to confidently work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst still producing high-quality results.
- Describe yourself as a natural relationship builder and highly personable.
- Sales Certifications and/or SalesLoft experience are advantageous, although not essential.
THE INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE BENEFITS:
- £30,000 starting salary per annum which increases as your career progresses!
- Unbeatable opportunity to earn uncapped commission with a realistic OTE Year 1 £60,000.
- An extensive 14-week training programme focusing on both product and sales training.
- A clearly defined 3-year career progression plan from day 1 to help you achieve your professional goals.
- Fully paid for and supported relocation package (They even pay your first month’s rent!) 25 days of annual leave in your first year with the opportunity to purchase more.
- Paid Charity and Community days, as well as ‘Give As You Earn’ – an opportunity to give to a charity of your choice each month.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Savings and Protection benefits in the form of Life Assurance, Income Protection and Illness Cover.
Candidates with experience in job titles such as Inside Sales Development Representative, Business Development Respective, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Development Representative, Telesales Agent, Business Development Manager, Software Sales Representative, & Inside Sales Manager will all be considered for this position.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.