LOCATION: Remote – Candidate MUST be willing to travel to North/Midlands UK
SALARY: Up to £90,000 base salary
Do you have strong LEADERSHIP skills and a desire to DEVELOP a business with your INCOMPARABLE industry knowledge?
The broadband market in the UK has been dominated by “The Big Four” who provide service to over 85% of the UK market… but not for much longer!
Ofcom’s 2021 report stated that just over 8 million households in the UK now have access to full-fibre broadband, less than 30% of UK homes. With how much we rely on fast internet for work, school or entertainment, more homes must receive the best broadband possible.
This is where our client is looking to break the monopoly with a Head of Sales vacancy that could be perfect for you! Being the largest provider of broadband in South Africa, they’re now looking to stamp their presence in the UK. They have already installed fast fibre broadband to over 1 million UK homes in their mission to provide the people with the internet speed they deserve. Our client is the most forward-thinking broadband provider as they both build and sell their own network on fibre broadband. This results in less downtime and a faster connection for the end user.
Our client is looking for a Head of Sales to join their rapidly expanding team. This role will require you to think fast and progress ideas quickly. You will be analytical and data-driven and be capable of making informed decisions in both a B2B and B2C environment.
They’re not looking for a Head of Sales with a corporate background; they want somebody who is looking to further progress their career and who has previous experience in building a sales machine.
This Head of Sales role would be perfect for a DYNAMIC and RESULTS-DRIVEN individual who has previous experience in building teams and achieving results. The ideal candidate will be willing to listen and adapt their approach when required.
So… are you an INSPIRATIONAL leader that can help pave the way to success?
ABOUT THE HEAD OF SALES ROLE:
- You will report to the CEO with your progress and discuss new ways in which you can implement the company’s “Sales Engine”
- You will manage different departments whilst reviewing and modifying customer acquisition strategies across all sales channels
- You shall find new areas with untapped potential where the client can offer their services whilst also strengthening the grip on existing areas
- You shall ensure that customer service is consistently excellent to maintain brand excellence
- You will be responsible for achieving national customer acquisition targets monthly
- You must be able to analyse both quantitative and qualitative data to pivot changes and drive performance across regions
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- Experienced in customer acquisition strategies and conversion
- A good understanding of the sales environment and a strong commercial acumen
- The ability to forecast and deliver results with very strong analytical skills
- The ability to deal with change and uncertainty whilst still being process driven
- Self-starter who can influence change positively and is capable of working both independently and as part of a team in fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to build meaningful relationships
- Ambitious for success
HEAD OF SALES BENEFITS:
- A FANTASTIC base salary of up to £90,000 with huge earning potential
- A purpose-built COMMISSION structure
- Work from home (occasional travel is essential)
- BESPOKE package offering
- Private Healthcare – You’ll always be looked after!
- This is a BRILLIANT opportunity to join a business that has already seen great success and is the next big thing!
Candidates with experience in job titles such as Sales Director, Sales Manager, Director of Sales, Sales Executive, Vice President of Sales, Head Salesperson, Sales Development Representative, Regional Sales Manager, National Sales Manager and Territory Sales Manager should consider applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com