LOCATION: Altrincham, Cheshire
SALARY: Up to £60,000 (salary negotiable)
This is a recruitment-based role that requires the candidate to have previous leadership experience in the recruitment industry.
Are you a natural LEADER who is FORWARD-THINKING and DETERMINED to achieve a common goal?
Proudly known as one of the UK’s leading Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment Specialists, our client is looking for an experienced Head of Professional Services with a passion for the industry to join their growing team and help make waves within the sector.
With over 20 years in the industry, our client has the know-how and vision to be the best. They’re now looking for an experienced Head of Professional Services to help them continue their development, and they want it to be YOU.
As the Head of Professional Services, you will be responsible for setting up your own team, sourcing elite recruiters and managing your team to optimise results. You will work across the Manufacturing and Engineering divisions and support the wider business.
This Head of Professional Services role would be perfect for a DYNAMIC and RESULTS-DRIVEN individual with previous leadership experience. The ideal candidate will be willing to listen and adapt their approach when required.
Sound interesting? We want to hear from YOU.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will work across the Manufacturing and Engineering divisions to assist with the smooth running of the business.
- You shall take responsibility for setting up and managing your own team of recruiters.
- You shall be involved in the whole recruitment process, from initial sourcing to telephone screening and supporting your team with their recruitment tasks.
- You must consistently exceed client expectations by providing an attentive and thorough recruitment service.
- You will develop excellent professional relationships with clients to identify new business opportunities.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- Previous leadership experience in the recruitment sector (experience doesn’t have to be industry-specific).
- Currently working in a management/leadership role.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of commercial positions.
- Experience working to targets and deadlines.
- Work multiple roles simultaneously, providing the same care and attention to detail across all sectors.
- Have a flexible approach to working and be adaptable to any scenario.
- Up to £60,000 base salary.
- A 4.5-day working week with an early Friday finish!
- Potential for hybrid working for the right candidate.
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays PLUS your birthday off!
- On-site parking.
- Easy access to local public transport.
- Your physical and mental wellbeing matters, which is why you have access to BUPA Mental Heath Support & subsidised gym memberships.
- Prioritising the importance of your development through clear development plans and quarterly team builds… and fully funded CIPD Leadership courses available!
Candidates with experience including Professional Services Manager, Professional Services Consultant, Director of Professional Services, Head of Professional Services, Customer Success Specialist, Engagement Manager and Professional Services Executive should all consider applying.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.