LOCATION: Peterborough – Hybrid Work Available
SALARY: Up to £23,000 base salary – Year 1 OTE £32,000
This role would be perfect for a fresh graduate who is looking to take their first steps into a promising sales career.
Are you a recent graduate with STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS and a desire to make a DIFFERENCE?
The tech sector is one that is constantly evolving. As more people come online, they require top speeds from their broadband in order to work efficiently, communicate with friends and browse the web. Our client is looking for a Graduate Sales Executive to help them continue their growth and success.
Our client is an emerging face in the Technology Industry and is focused on connectivity and getting people online. They provide businesses with great internet and WAN solutions to help them maximise performance by championing robust services. Their solutions eliminate downtime, improve application performance and create global connections. They take a unique approach to change, and they want their next Graduate Sales Executive to share these ambitions!
The Graduate Sales Executive role is ideal for somebody who is fresh out of university and looking to take the first steps in their professional career. If you possess a strong interest in technology, a desire to make a change and help people globally, then this role is PERFECT for you!
This role would require you to source new business by finding new leads and onboarding new clients who require the support of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be responsible for bringing in new business, collating leads and taking a consultative approach to understanding the needs of each company.
- You shall act upon warm leads to convert them into deals.
- You will build relationships with clients over time, using your big personality to warm them to new sales opportunities.
- Discuss new sale opportunities for the business whilst working as part of a lively and driven team.
- You must work towards hitting daily and weekly call/lead targets.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- A 2023 Graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher.
- A strong, competitive and driven attitude.
- Ambitious and career driven.
- Excellent communication skills and a glowing personality.
- A desire to work hard and be resilient to aid your success.
- Can confidently work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst still producing high-quality results.
- Up to £23,000 base salary plus UNCAPPED commission.
- Hybrid work.. enjoy working from both a lively office and the peace of your home.
- The chance to work for a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
- A fantastic working culture making every day enjoyable.
- Work in a dog-friendly office!
- Fantastic career development opportunities – the current CEO started off in a similar role.
- Training provided on the role.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Senior Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Team Leader, Inside Sales Development Representative, Business Development Respective, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Development Representative, Telesales Agent, Business Development Manager, Software Sales Representative, & Inside Sales Manager, will all be considered for this position.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.