LOCATION: Northwich, Cheshire
SALARY: £20,000 – £22,000 plus uncapped commission up to 10% – OTE Year 1 £35,000. OTE Year 2 £45,000 upwards!
Are you a MOTIVATED and DETERMINED individual looking to develop a REWARDING career in recruitment?
Based in sunny Northwich in Cheshire, we work alongside global organisations, helping Assess, Recruit and Train their sales teams. Known globally as a Sales Solution Specialist, we implement an all-encompassing solution that enhances a company’s sales performance through our 3 divisions; Graduate, Recruitment & Training.
We provide performance support in the form of bespoke sales training. We recruit and place top sales talent whilst also offering our clients an opportunity to future-proof their sales force with our Graduate Recruit to Train packages.
We’re looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant who is AMBITIOUS, DRIVENand GOAL-FOCUSED. If you can work individually and in a team, we want to hear from YOU!
We want a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join the AvA-V team who can come in and take ownership of their own roles whilst also providing other Recruitment Consultant colleagues with the support they need with their roles.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at AvA-V, you will work alongside some of the largest global industry leaders. You will participate in innovative candidate attraction campaigns, be part of a thriving recruitment team, continually develop your skills through regular training and, best of all, earn ‘real’ money with uncapped commission!
Our motto is ‘To Your Success’ as we believe in YOU and all YOU can do!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will work on exciting graduate campaigns, attracting the very best graduates who possess a passion to fulfil a prosperous career in sales.
- You will headhunt the best sales, marketing and leadership talent, using tools such as LinkedIn, job boards and our internal database.
- You shall build your client base, developing relationships to help clients achieve their hiring goals.
- You shall work with the Training Team to organise group interviews to ensure that your candidates put their best foot forward. You will achieve this through candidate phone calls, debriefs and continuous support.
- You will develop the best outreach techniques, learning how to attract the highest calibre of candidates through networking, sales calls and prospecting.
- You must support other Recruitment Consultants with their needs to create a strong network of candidates.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- Obtained a University degree in the past two years (2:1 Or higher)
- A strong team player and willing to help others
- Confident, charismatic and charming
- Driven to achieve goals and exceed targets
- A self-starter and capable of motivating yourself
- Previous work experience is desirable but not essential
- Up to £22,000 base salary with a realistic year 1 OTE of £30,000
- UNCAPPED commission
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Work in a brand new and modern office! The nearest train station is only 5 minutes away!
- 20 days of holiday each year, all bank holidays, Christmas shutdown PLUS your birthday off!
- A sociable working environment with regular team get-togethers and social events
- Casual dress code
- Free tuck shop
- A clear path for career progression
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Greater Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Logistics Recruitment Consultant
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.