LOCATION: Northwich, Cheshire
SALARY: Up to £22,000 plus uncapped commission up to 10% – OTE Year 1 £35,000.
Do you possess great PEOPLE SKILLS, strong COMMUNICATION abilities and a desire to start a REWARDING career?
AvA-V are growing… and we want you to be part of it!
We’re a leading Sales Solution Specialist based in Northwich. Known globally as a Sales Solution Specialist, we provide an all-encompassing solution that enhances a company’s sales performance through our 3 divisions; Graduate, Recruitment & Training.
We’re looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join us and help serve our clients with a 7-star experience (something we’re exceptionally proud of).
There’s never been a better time to join AvA-V. Not only are we experiencing exponential growth whilst working with global organisations, but there are increasing opportunities for you to earn more money and work your way to the top!
We want you to come on board and take ownership of your role and support the other Recruitment Consultants. This is a fast-paced but rewarding role where you will be sourcing, assessing and placing the best sales talent for our clients globally. The world really is your oyster!
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at AvA-V, you will participate in innovative group campaigns, be part of a thriving recruitment team and continually develop your skills through regular training. You’ll have several tools to work with to source the very best candidates, be it a headhunt, social media or a vast database.
If you’re keen to start a promising recruitment career, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT ROLE:
- You will work on exciting graduate campaigns, attracting the very best entry-level executives who possess a passion to fulfil a prosperous sales career.
- You will work with other Recruitment Consultants on larger campaigns, attracting talent through a range of channels.
- You must be involved in the whole recruitment process, from initial sourcing to telephone screening and sharing offers once successful.
- You will work with the Training Team to organise group interviews to ensure that your candidates put their best foot forward. You will achieve this through candidate phone calls, debriefs and continuous support.
- You shall build relationships with clients, helping them achieve their hiring goals by sourcing the perfect candidates. You will then take these opportunities and develop your own client base.
- You will have aspirations of one day recruiting for high-level management positions. Our clients provide us with many senior roles that we hope you can work on as our business and your career grow.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- Adaptable and willing to work either alone or with others.
- The desire to achieve personal and business-wide goals.
- Have a flexible approach to working and capable of managing multiple projects at one time.
- Confident, charismatic and capable.
- Previous work experience is desirable, but not essential.
THE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT BENEFITS:
- Up to £22,000 base salary plus great commission!
- Lots of training and development opportunities.
- Self-promotion opportunities.
- Work in a brand new and modern office! The nearest train station is only 5 minutes away!
- 20 days of holiday each year, all bank holidays, Christmas shutdown PLUS your birthday off!
- A sociable working environment with regular team get-togethers and social events.
- Casual dress code.
- Free tuck shop.
- A clear path for career progression.
- Hours off in lieu.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Candidate Attraction Specialist, Talent Officer, Talent Acquisition Partner, Graduate Talent Manager, Graduate Success Manager, and Candidate Engagement Manager will all be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@ava-v.com