Salary: Up to £60,000 (experience dependant)
This is a unique opportunity to join a company who’re experiencing endless successes. Join the team and use your experience to guide the business to new heights.
- A fantastic base salary of up to £60,000 depending on your experience
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression with the potential to be promoted to director level
- A close-knit environment and feel-good atmosphere
The work that hardware suppliers do is a vital aspect of all of our lives. Whether it’s doors, windows or accessories for the above, our lives would look very different if it wasn’t for the work of such distributors.
As one of the leading independent window and door hardware distributors in the UK, our client have seen their fair share of successes. Supplying trade for over 20 years, they know what quality customer service looks like. They make it their mission to meet customer demands at any time, which is why they offer over 7000 window and door hardware products.
They’ve seen a recent boom in success, which has helped them enter a period of continued growth. They want you to join the team as a General Manager to oversee this growth and help them reach new heights.
As a General Manager, you’ll be responsible for several tasks that contribute to overall company growth. Whether it’s providing your team with quality training, evaluating business strategy or reporting to directors, your work will be critical to business success.
This opportunity also comes with progression built into its core. If you work hard and play your cards right, you could work up to a board-level position.
You won’t find another opportunity like this one.
About The Role:
- You’ll ensure that operations at the Falkirk distribution centre are safe, efficient and effective
- You will contribute to the strategic organisation, management and day-to-day running of the distribution centre
- You’ll work closely with the Managing Director to ensure KPIs are met by reviewing costs and tweaking the operations process
- You shall look to continuously improve how the business runs with innovative ideas that maximise opportunities
- Acting as a beacon for the team, you’ll help develop them and help them reach their full potential through coaching and training
- You’ll work closely with board members, providing them with reports that demonstrate successes and areas for improvement
You Will Need To Have/Be:
- A minimum of 5 years’ worth of experience in a distribution management centre role
- Ideally, come with a background in the supply to the construction trade
- An inspirational leader who can lift others
- Capable of managing the daily activities of 30+ employees
- Experience in change management, particularly within more traditional organisations
- Experience in lean management systems would be an advantage
- A strong communicator with exceptional written and verbal skills
Candidates with experience in roles such as Operations Manager, Chief Executive Officer, Office Manager and Project Manager should also be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org