CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE HR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LOGISTICS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
LOCATION: Warrington, Cheshire
SALARY: Up to £30,000 dependent on experience PLUS commission.
Or a salary up to £40,000 if you are able to provide your own pool of talent.
Are you ready to progress in your recruitment career and work for one of the most respected names in the finance sector?
Our client is recognised as a trusted industry leader working with some of the largest brands in the financial industry. They are looking to expand their team and welcome an experienced Finance Recruitment Consultant to join their office in Warrington.
This specialist role will focus on recruiting individuals working in the finance sector, using your industry knowledge and experience to recruit the perfect candidates. You will take the lead on delivering exceptional results to clients, as well as managing the entire recruitment process from start to finish.
As a Specialist Finance Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be using state-of-the-art technology to provide your clients with the best candidates on the market at speed and volume. You will build and develop lasting relationships with clients over time using both your knowledge and your outgoing and friendly personality. You will come to understand the needs of various clients and be able to find the perfect candidate through various recruitment channels.
This is a fast-paced role which will allow you to reap the monetary reward through high-volume placements… and as the cost of living increases, the commission structure involved with the role could make all the difference!
So… if you’re a dynamic and ambitious individual looking to join a team who delivers excellence to its clients – whilst having fun doing so – this is the role for you!
YOUR DUTIES AS A FINANCE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT:
- As a 360 Recruiter, you will manage the whole recruitment process from initial sourcing to telephone screening, interviewing and sharing offers once successful.
- Use various recruitment tools to source and attract candidates daily; headhunting, social media, job boards, databases and more to ensure you have candidates readily available to fill suitable positions.
- Work with fellow Recruitment Consultants in order to efficiently source, assess and place candidates for your clients.
- Ensure all job advertisements, role material and interviews are of the highest standard and reflect your clients positively.
- Consistently exceed client expectations by providing an attentive and thorough recruitment service.
- Develop excellent professional working relationships with clients to identify new opportunities for business.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 2 years working in a similar finance recruitment role… or 1 year with additional sales experience.
- Experience working to targets, deadlines and service agreements.
- Confidently able to build your own candidate pipeline, numerically growing it every week.
- Dedicated to providing a high level of service to all clients with strong communication skills.
- Able to confidently work multiple roles simultaneously whilst providing the same level of service and attention to all clients.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude with a proactive approach to overcoming challenges.
- Have a flexible approach to working, as you may be asked to support other our other recruitment teams with their recruitment campaigns.
- And not to forget… a good sense of humour!
- A competitive salary of up to £30,000 dependent on experience and a commission structure meaning you walk away with an unbeatable 40%once your threshold is met!
- Even better… if you are able to bring with you your own candidate talent pool, you can secure a salary of up to £40,000!
- Enjoy the flexibility of hybrid working once probation is passed.
- A brilliant 25 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays AND your birthday off!
- Celebrate team successes through regular team days out to the races, award nights and the annual Christmas party.
- Enjoy a newly opened office with an onsite bar!
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant,, Sales Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Greater Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Logistics Recruitment Consultant.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.