SALARY: Up to £25,000 base salary – OTE Year 1 £46,000
Looking for your next CAREER challenge whilst making REAL money?
One of the things that we have been taking for granted in recent years is the fast internet. We’re so used to booting up our phones, laptops or TVs and getting what we want within a second or hitting enter. Whilst most people have access to the internet, a large portion of the UK is not experiencing optimal performance speeds with a slow 64mbs being the average broadband speed.
Our client is one of the biggest and most respected providers of fibre broadband in the UK. They’re recognised as the most successful broadband provider in South Africa and now they’re looking to provide UK residents with the speed that they deserve. Our client is the most forward-thinking broadband provider as they both build and sell their own network of fibre broadband, which results in less downtime and a faster connection coming directly from the source.
They are currently looking for an ENTHUSIASTIC and CHARISMATIC individual to join their rapidly growing team as a Sales Executive to help make waves in the industry. They currently have 1 million homes ready for their fibre and with the demand increasing, they need a Sales Executive to help them expand their portfolio. This role would be based in BRADFORD and cover surrounding areas, so the ideal candidate would have a good understanding of the local Geography.
This role would be perfect for a Sales Executive who is looking to progress their sales career and gain valuable experience. Our client is looking for somebody who is PASSIONATE, EAGER and a great COMMUNICATOR. Previous experience in field/face-to-face sales would be ideal and a solid understanding of B2C and how to approach potential customers is key.
ABOUT THE SALES EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- You will be responsible for selling a range of broadband and telecoms products to a variety of individuals face-to-face.
- You must conduct outbound calls to potential new customers.
- You shall create an active prospect list by establishing potential customers through proactive research and data collection.
- You will be responsible for updating customer records on the internal database.
- You shall manage all your accounts to maintain and retain business, building a growing portfolio of won customers.
- You must remain in regular communication with your team and wider business providing relevant feedback, successes and challenges.
- You shall ensure that you consistently achieve your weekly and monthly set targets.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- Minimum of 12 months of sales experience, ideally in one of the following: Field Sales, Telesales, Direct Sales, B2B or B2C Sales, Retention Sales or Face-to-Face sales.
- Enthusiastic and willing with a can-do attitude.
- Describe yourself as a ‘sales hunter’ who is heavily focused on securing new business.
- Confidently able to hit (and hopefully exceed) your KPIs.
- Strong communication skills to help build connections with potential customers.
- Capable of multi-tasking and adapting quickly to new tasks.
- Able to work the occasional evening and/or weekend when required.
- A salary of up to £25,000 basic dependent on experience… PLUSuncapped commission.
- Receive a £2,000 car allowance to help accommodate your travel needs.
- 26 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Tablet/data allowance – chosen by you
- Private healthcare
- Big Christmas get together
- Flexible working hours.
- Training and development.
Candidates with experience in job titles such as Telesales executive, Software Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Technology Business Development Manager, SaaS Business Development Manager, SaaS Business Development Executive, IT Account Manager, Graduate Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Field Sales, Field Sales Executive, Sales Account Manager, Account Executive, door-to-door sales executive.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.