LOCATION: HYBRID – Newcastle Under Lyme
SALARY: Up to £27,000 depending on experience.
This role requires you to have 2-3 years of experience working within the Recruitment industry. An understanding of the technology sector is also beneficial.
Are you an Experienced Recruiter looking for your next Career Challenge?
Trusted by over 500 brands globally, our client offers end-to-end recruitment services that enable businesses to maximise their potential and growth opportunities. Specialising in niche technology recruitment, a highly rewarding industry, they are now looking for an Experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team and help achieve even bigger results within the industry.
Working with the likes of Halfords, Klarna and JCB to name just a few of their clients, they work with both Start-Ups and SMEs all the through to some of the biggest names around the globe to secure hard-to-find technical talent, for both individual and team positions. From Generalist Tech positions through to Experienced Software Engineers, you’ll have the opportunity as your career progresses to recruit a plethora of roles for our clients as far as sunny Miami!
Right now, they’re looking for an Experienced Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the industry to join their team, develop their skillset and ultimately begin to discover and bring onboard their own clients. You’ll be working alongside the very best in the industry, ensuring you are able to achieve progression opportunities from day 1.
A fabulous organisation to join, with nearly double the average industry tenure of 7 years, this company prioritises its employees just as much as its clients.
So if you have some experience working with Recruitment already and are eager to take the next leap in your career… we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-3 years experience working within the Recruitment industry.
- Experience recruiting both Permanent and Temporary positions for your clients.
- Desirable if you have experience recruiting for technical positions, so that you already have an understanding of the industry and its demands.
- Experience of working Enterprise Accounts… and even more desirable if you have worked with FTE250 organisations before!
- Evidence of achieving high billings within you previous roles.
- Described yourself as enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven individual.
- Strong communication skills who can integrate well into a team.
- A naturally organised individual who is able to confidently work on multiple recruitment positions simultaneously whilst still producing high-quality work.
- Describes themselves as a ‘go-getter’, motivated by exceeding KPI’s to reap the rewards.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Use a variety of recruitment tools to source and attract candidates daily; headhunting, social media, job boards, databases and email campaigns to ensure you are finding the very best talent possible.
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with candidates to promote a positive recruitment process and in turn increase word-of-mouth referrals.
- Arrange interviews for candidates to help decipher whether they are a suitable fit for the position.
- Produce engaging, compelling and honest candidate profiles that will be shared with clients during the recruitment decision process.
- Consistently exceed client expectations by providing an attentive and thorough recruitment service.
- Develop excellent professional working relationships with clients to identify new opportunities for business.
- Engage in new business development to identify new prospect opportunities and bring them on board as your own clients.
WHY CHOOSE THIS ROLE:
- A great entry-level salary of up to £27,000 dependent on experience.
- Generous salary increase after passing probation and job promotion!
- Through hybrid working, you’ll be in the office 3 days a week, and working from home on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Thorough onboarding process and development plan to ensure you are set up for success from day 1.
- Top earners who started in similar positions are now earning over £150K annually!
- Fantastic reward packages, including European City trips to cities such as Barcelona…. And even further across the pond to Miami and Florida.
- Private Dining experiences and Days Out to reward Top Earners, as well as Monthly Lunch & Learn Clubs,
- Ongoing coaching and training to support your professional development and help you achieve promotions and progress in your career into Senior roles.
- Company shares offered to those in Senior positions.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Specialist Recruitment Consultant, Technical Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment, Trainee Technical Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Software Recruiter, Recruitment Resourcer.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.