LOCATION: HYBRID – Newcastle-under Lyme
SALARY: Up to £21,000 depending on experience.
This role requires either experience in Business-to-Business Sales OR a Recruitment position.
Looking to progress in your Recruitment career and find talent in one of the most rewarding sectors?
Trusted by over 500 brands globally, our client offers end-to-end recruitment services that enable businesses to maximise their potential and growth opportunities. Specialising in niche technology recruitment, a highly rewarding industry, they are now looking for an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team and help achieve even bigger results within the industry.
Working with the likes of Halfords, Klarna and JCB to name just a few of their clients, they work with both Start-Ups and SMEs all the through to some of the biggest names around the globe to secure hard-to-find technical talent, for both individual and team positions. From Generalist Tech positions through to Experienced Software Engineers, you’ll have the opportunity as your career progresses to recruit a plethora of roles for our clients as far as sunny Miami!
Right now, they’re looking for an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the industry to join their team, develop their skillset and ultimately begin to discover and bring onboard their own clients. You’ll be working alongside the very best in the industry, ensuring you are able to achieve progression opportunities from day 1.
A fabulous organisation to join, with nearly double the average industry tenure of 7 years, this company prioritises its employees just as much as its clients.
So if you have some experience working with Recruitment already and are eager to take the next leap in your career… we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Use a variety of recruitment tools to source and attract candidates daily; headhunting, social media, job boards, databases and email campaigns to ensure you are finding the very best talent possible.
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with candidates to promote a positive recruitment process and in turn increase word-of-mouth referrals.
- Arrange interviews for candidates to help decipher whether they are a suitable fit for the position.
- Produce engaging, compelling and honest candidate profiles that will be shared with clients during the recruitment decision process.
- Consistently exceed client expectations by providing an attentive and thorough recruitment service.
- Develop excellent professional working relationships with clients to identify new opportunities for business.
- Engage in new business development to identify new prospect opportunities and bring them on board as your own clients.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Either experience working in B2B sales – so that you understand how to interact, engage and sell to other businesses – or previous experience within a general Recruitment / Resourcer position and are now looking to break into the world of Technical Recruitment.
- Desirable if your recruitment experience has been predominately in Contract positions.
- Eager to secure a career as a 360 Recruitment Consultant, finding your own clients and successfully bringing them on board.
- Unfazed by being on the phone, you will be communicating with clients and candidates on a daily basis… it can get very busy!
- Described yourself as enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven individual.
- Naturally build rapport with others to create lasting relationships.
- Able to confidently work towards and consistently achieve targets set.
- Strong communication skills who can integrate well into a team.
- A naturally organised individual who is able to confidently work on multiple recruitment positions simultaneously whilst still producing high-quality work.
- Describes themselves as a ‘go-getter’, motivated by exceeding KPI’s to reap the rewards.
WHO CHOOSE THIS ROLE:
- A great entry-level salary of up to £21,000 dependent on experience.
- Generous salary increase after passing probation and job promotion!
- Through hybrid working, you’ll be in the office 3 days a week, and working from home on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Thorough onboarding process and development plan to ensure you are set up for success from day 1.
- Top earners who started in similar positions are now earning over £150K annually!
- Fantastic reward packages, including European City trips to cities such as Barcelona…. And even further across the pond to Miami and Florida.
- Private Dining experiences and Days Out to reward Top Earners, as well as Monthly Lunch & Learn Clubs,
- Ongoing coaching and training to support your professional development and help you achieve promotions and progress in your career into Senior roles.
- Company shares offered to those in Senior positions.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Technical Recruitment, Trainee Technical Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Software Recruiter, Recruitment Resourcer.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.