LOCATION: Altrincham, Cheshire
SALARY: Up to £50,000 PLUS bonuses
Are you a NATURAL LEADER with EXCELLENT communication skills and a desire to work closely with others?
The recruitment industry is constantly growing and evolving. As new trends emerge and new techniques gain popularity, it can often be a struggle to monitor recruitment goals. This is especially true for companies who seek candidates with particular skills.
More business owners are turning to specialist recruitment consultants to aid them in their quest to find new talent. This presents an exciting opportunity for a talented Divisional Director to join a specialist recruitment organisation and make their mark on the sector.
Our client is proudly recognised as one of the UK’s leading specialist recruitment organisations. They have over 20 years’ worth of experience, recruiting talented individuals to some of the biggest names in the industry. They are an SME organisation that focuses on quality, values and progress. They have recently experienced great success, which they’re looking to expand upon, and they want your help as a Divisional Director to help them achieve these goals.
This Divisional Director role would be perfect for you if you are a DYNAMIC and GOAL-ORIENTATED individual who can demonstrate previous success in a recruitment leadership role. You will work closely with Directors and Consultants alike to ensure the smooth running of the business and deliver the best recruitment outcomes to all clients.
So if you’re a natural leader with a proven track record of delivering excellent recruitment results, we want to hear from YOU!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the team. This will include holding 1-2-1s, booking employee catch-ups and organising appraisals.
- You will work across multiple divisions to assist with the smooth running of the recruitment process.
- You shall motivate, mentor and coach your recruitment consultants to ensure a consistent and quality service.
- You must develop excellent professional relationships with clients to identify new business opportunities.
- You must be prepared to continue billing in this role to aid the recruitment process.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- At least 1 year’s worth of success managing an experienced recruitment team in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Facilities Management or Manufacturing.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of commercial positions.
- Used to working towards both targets and deadlines.
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Adaptable and resilient.
- Determined and driven to always do better
- Up to £50,000 base salary for the right candidate!
- A FANTASTIC bonus structure – you’ll have your own billing commission!
- A 4.5-day working week with an early Friday finish!
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays PLUS your birthday off!
- On-site parking.
- Easy access to local public transport.
- Your physical and mental wellbeing matters, which is why you have access to BUPA Mental Heath Support & subsidised gym memberships.
- Prioritising the importance of your development through clear development plans and quarterly team builds… and fully funded CIPD Leadership courses available!
Candidates with experience in roles such as Head of Department, Head of Division, Department Manager, Recruitment Manager, Head of Recruitment and Recruitment Director should all consider applying.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.