Location: Middlewich, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Join an industry-leading organisation as they strengthen their grasp on the market. Make an impact with rewarding work.
- A fantastic base salary of up to £25,000 (experience dependant)
- A clear plan for career development
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Regular team activities, including go-karting, escape rooms and trips to Majorca
- Monthly team nights out upon hitting targets
- The chance to join a company reaching new heights
The playground and outdoor activity industry is one filled with untapped potential. Whilst school playgrounds entertain thousands of kids daily, there is so much room for growth and development that everybody appears to be missing… Everybody apart from our client, that is!
For the last 26 years, our client have been designing, crafting and installing outstanding playground facilities across the UK. These spaces help kids learn by engaging them through play. They’re historically known for their work in the education sector, but they now have huge plans to enter the holiday parks and newly built residential market.
2024 is going to be their year, and they want you to come along and share their success. They want you to join the team as a Digital Sales Executive and help drive growth with your fresh and innovative ideas.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the management of the online shop order system, ensuring effective fulfilment of orders whilst providing exceptional customer service. You’ll build relationships with new prospects, key stakeholders and repeating clients to continuously increase company profits.
This is an exciting role that presents a motivated and charismatic individual with the chance to make an impact on a growing business.
You can’t afford to miss out on this opportunity.
About The Role:
- You will plan and co-ordinate various sales campaigns, ensuring a first-class service is achieved business-wide
- You shall handle enquiries of prospective customers, listening to their requirements and promoting relevant products
- Managing online orders, you’ll have a strong understanding of e-commerce and how to deliver orders within set timeframes
- You will represent the company at educational conferences to increase brand awareness and increase sales
- It will be your responsibility to manage external stakeholders and develop a leading customer aftercare process
- You maintain great relationships to drive returning customers and increase retention rates
You Will Need To Have/Be:
- Capable of building relationships over the phone
- Great organisation, time-management and delegation skills
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Adaptable, reliable and willing to help others when required
- Capable of achieving individual and team results
Candidates with experience in roles such as Sales Executive, Digital Sales Representative, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Salesperson and Digital Salesperson will all be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com