LOCATION: Chichester & Bognor Regis
SALARY: Up to £29,000 PLUS bonuses – OTE £30,000
Do you want to provide SUPPORT to carers and clients whilst using your excellent MANAGEMENT skills to PROGRESS your career?
Over 1 million people in the UK now receive in-home care. As healthcare and quality of life improve, people can live at home for longer before moving into full-time care. This means that the care sector needs to expand and adapt. As a result, we have an opening for a passionate Deputy Care Manager to continue their career development in a rewarding industry.
Approximately 500,000 domiciliary care workers joined the care industry in 2021. This Deputy Care Manager opening will allow you to find stability in an ever-expanding industry.
This opening would be perfect for any individual with previous leadership experience in the care sector who is looking to take the next step up in their career. You must be PEOPLE FOCUSED and have the desire to help others by providing them with EXQUISITE care. You must be willing to form meaningful relationships with clients that will bloom over time.
Our client is looking for a Deputy Care Manager to join their team who is productive, progressive and proud to be part of a TEAM. Our client put an emphasis on TOGETHERNESS. They believe that the best results are achieved by working as a collective. You will help develop internal and external bonds by acting as the glue that holds everybody together.
Recognised as one of the leading providers of domiciliary care, our client has a growing network of franchises NATIONWIDE. All of their care staff receive CQC ratings of Good/Outstanding, highlighting the excellent care that they provide to clients.
DEPUTY CARE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will provide leadership, management and support to the team
- You shall be accountable for the Health & Safety of both clients and staff, ensuring that the correct policies and procedures are in place at all times
- You must be able to conduct, review and find new ways that the business can grow and develop to meet the needs of clients, all whilst maintaining Good/Outstanding CQC ratings
- You shall schedule and prepare rotas so that carers deliver the best possible care
- You shall optimise organisation and scheduling whilst deputising for the Registered Manager
THE CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- A solid understanding of CQC assessment criteria to continue our Good/Outstanding scores
- A thorough understanding of compliance rules and regulations
- Previous Deputy Care Manager experience, OR 2 years experience in a Field care Supervisor role
- The capability to work on-call when required
- Experience in the recruitment of CareGivers and office-based teams
- Experience in opening a new office or building a new Team is advantageous but not essential
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A DEPUTY CARE MANAGER:
- Salary up to £29,000 per annum PLUS bonuses
- A bubbly and family-feel office
- Constant support and a clear outline for career development
- Opportunity to work for a 5 Star Employer as voted for by Work Buzz and who placed in the Top 20 In-Home care companies
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Deputy Manager, Care Manager, Registered Care Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Deputy Care Manager, & Care Service Manager will also all be considered
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.