Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £27,000
Take control of your future and progress your career whilst helping a national business reach new heights.
- A fantastic base salary of up to £27,000.
- Multiple progression and development opportunities.
- The potential of hybrid working.
- Flexible working hours that suit your lifestyle.
- Relaxed and friendly office environment.
- Regular team get-togethers.
Having been in business for 25+ years, our client have developed a reputation as one of the UK’s leading specialist engineering organisations. They develop specialist solutions that help companies in all industries optimise performance on a railway project.
With a franchise specialising in rail engineering, they provide rail work companies with industry-leading solutions that ensure the continued success of businesses in the industry. Having proudly sponsored railway events up and down the country, they’re no stranger to the public eye. Their public campaigns mean that our client are recognised by industry experts whoever they go.
Due to their ongoing success, they’re currently in the midst of a mass growth period. Their continued growth presents an exciting opportunity for you to join our client as a Data Administrator and make a real impact on a growing business.
The Data Administrator is a fast-paced and rewarding role where progression sits at the heart of everything you do. Our client want you to grow.
This is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss out on…
About The Role:
- You’ll hold responsibility for providing data entry support.
- Working closely with all things data, you’ll run campaigns, collate company-wide data and ensure the correct rates are paid for every role.
- Acting as a critical point of contact, you’ll work with internal and external correspondents, dealing with enquiries from global customers.
- As this is part of an umbrella company you’ll deal with the umbrella company administration and register new workers.
- You shall schedule meetings, manage correspondents, complete times sheets and manage company correspondence to ensure smooth business operations.
- You’ll also be required to complete general administration duties to support the day-to-day running of the business.
- You shall review and flag any excessive working hours each week by logging them in your spreadsheets.
You Will Need To Have/Be:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Very familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- A self-starter who can also motivate others.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- First-class written and verbal communication skills.
- A track record of working for a growing company and overcoming growth hurdles.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to working.
- Organised and efficient.
- Confident in your abilities to work with mass amounts of data.
Candidates with experience in roles such as administrator, Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Specialist, Data Consultant, Data Entry Administrator, Process Admin, Office Administrator and Accounts Administrator will all be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@ava-v.com