SALARY: £23,000 plus company bonus scheme.
SECTOR: Medical Technology
Are you ready to find your next role that rewards hard work and ambition? You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity.
THE ROLE BENEFITS:
- A competitive base salary of up to £23,000.
- A company bonus scheme that allows you to earn lots of commission.
- 25 days holiday, bank holiday and your birthday off – you need time to spend with your loved ones.
- Company pension that will set you up for the future.
- A supportive network that you can rely on at any time for additional support.
- Fantastic progression opportunities – our client want you to be the best version of you.
- On-site parking.
Our Client take an innovative approach to medical & technological diagnostics to help revolutionise the patient experience. They specialise in pathology and point-of-care diagnostics, supplying specialist, innovative and appropriate healthcare solutions.
Their success stems from their dedication to internal progression. As an example, the Operations Lead you will be working with joined the company three years ago as a Part-Time Accounts Assistance, and they have already worked their way up to Operations Lead in their short tenure.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Customer Service Advisor to make big steps in their career. You must be capable of building meaningful relationships as you carry out your day-to-day tasks. Here’s what you’ll do in your Customer Service Advisor role.
- You shall process all customer orders with accuracy and in accordance with KPIs.
- You will answer inbound calls and handle the company inbox, directing enquiries to the contacts.
- You must manage, maintain and update customer account information, ensuring all records are up to date to ensure a smooth process.
- You will work closely with the Account Manager to implement customer-focused campaigns that drive revenue.
- You must communicate with customers to seek selling opportunities with product information, whilst also taking payments from customers.
- You shall undertake warehouse duties and assist with stock takes, increasing your collaborative nature.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WITH:
- A minimum of 2 years of success in a customer service role.
- Computer literate with strong IT skills.
- Drive and ambition with a “can-do” attitude – you’ll always want to do more.
- A consistent, dependant and reliable nature.
- A passion for detail and accuracy as others will be relying on your work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Candidates with experience in roles such as Customer Service Specialist, Administrative Advisor, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Service Advisor, Service Specialist, Administrative Assistance or Support Specialist should also consider applying.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.