LOCATION: West Midlands, UK
SALARY: Up to £25,000 depending on experience.
Would you describe yourself as an OUTGOING individual who is great at building RELATIONSHIPS?
Internet, WI-FI and data are essential parts of our day-to-day life. It is second nature to us to boot up our phone, computer or TV and expect the best results at the touch of a button. Most people in the UK have access to the internet, but not many people have access to the BEST possible internet.
Ofcom’s 2021 report stated that just over 8 million households in the UK now have access to full-fibre broadband, which is less than 30% of UK homes, with the average broadband speed being a disappointingly slow 64mbs. With how much we rely on the internet, more people should start to experience the benefits of fibre broadband.
Quickly becoming one of the biggest and most respected providers of fibre broadband in the UK, our client is proudly recognised as the most successful broadband provider in South Africa and now they’re looking to provide UK residents with the speed that they deserve. They’re forward-thinking broadband providers who both build and sell their own network of fibre broadband, our client provides their customers with less downtime and a faster connection coming directly from the source!
Right now, they are looking for ENTHUSIASTIC and CHARISMATIC individuals to join their rapidly growing team as a Community Liaison Officers and become a face within the community to help establish our client’s name. You will be integrating into the local community and essentially becoming a brand ambassador! It is important to note that this is not a sales role.
So, if you are great at building relationships, a strong communicator and looking for a role that offers flexibility.. we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will become a recognised face within local communities, meeting with residents to spread the ‘good word’ of our client within local areas.
- Meeting with neighbourhoods, you will be making them aware of broadband work happening in their area and the future plans of our client.
- You will play a crucial role in gaining traction for the client and setting them up for success by introducing yourself to houses and making them aware of your services.
- You will be recording residents’ broadband renewal dates of the current suppliers, which you will then share with the Sales team for them later to reach out to… essentially providing the sales team with ‘warm leads’.
- Educate, guide and inform communities about all of your services.
- Travel will be required as your visit areas in and around your territory area.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- You MUST possess a valid UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- Beneficial if you have experience working in customer-facing positions previously; hospitality, retail.
- As the face of the company to new and potential customers, you must be an approachable and presentable individual.
- A confident communicator who isn’t afraid of talking to someone new… as this is what you will be tasked to do daily!
- Describe yourself as someone who always puts the customer first and goes out of their way to provide the best service possible.
- A charismatic, personable and likeable character
- Motivated to take control of your working days and hours, whilst still achieving great results!
- A great entry-level salary of up to £25,000 dependent on experience.
- As this isn’t a sales role… you will NOT be heavily targeted! We are more focused on building relationships within the community.
- Great flexibility in how and when you work your contracted 40 hours.
- As a growing company, who have already achieved an astonishing amount of success in a short period, there are great career opportunities within this organisation.
- Opportunities to progress into Senior positions.
- 26 days holiday PLUS bank holidays.
- Brilliant training and development to ensure you hit the ground running from day 1!
- Big Christmas get-together to celebrate your successes.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Team Leader, Resident Liaison Officer, Brand Ambassador, Customer Liaison Officer, Liaison Officer, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Customer Experience Executive, Customer Experience Advisor.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.