SALARY: up to £35,000 depending on experience
Are you somebody who wants the BEST for your clients whilst utilising your great MANAGEMENT skills to help others progress their careers?
Domiciliary care is growing in importance every year. As people live longer and healthier lives, they can stay at home for longer before moving into full-time care. This means that the care sector is constantly expanding and, as a result, we have an amazing opportunity that allows an enthusiastic individual to continue their development in an incredibly rewarding industry as a Care Manager.
With approximately 500,000 new domiciliary care workers in 2021, you can find stability in an expanding industry whilst also discovering varied and expansive paths for career development within this Care Manager role.
This position would be ideal for any experienced candidate who is passionate about LEADERSHIP and dedicated to helping clients by providing them with EXQUISITE guidance. This Care Manager role will focus on providing exceptional care and forming meaningful relationships that blossom over time.
Our client is looking for somebody to join the team who is eager, enthusiastic and who emphasises the importance of TOGETHERNESS. They’re all about working as a TEAM to achieve the best care possible. This branch of the business has been operating for 10+ years, so you will be supported by other experinced carers.
Recognised as one of the leading providers of domiciliary care, our client has a growing network of franchises NATIONWIDE. All of their care staff receive CQC ratings of Good/Outstanding, highlighting the excellent care that they provide to clients. This particular branch has recieved 2 Outstanding CQC reviews.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AS A CARE MANAGER:
- You will be accountable for the Health & Safety of all team members whilst also planning their schedules and rotas
- You will provide bespoke care to each client
- You shall identify and recruit high-quality Carers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios amongst both carers and clients
- You must ensure the consistent application of policies, procedures and practices to promote the aims and values of the business to aid business development
- You shall take ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits and Annual Surveys
SKILLS REQUIRED OF THE CARE MANAGER:
- Demonstrable experience working in a previous care role and an in-depth understanding of CIW assessment criteria
- Qualifications in, or be working towards, an NVQ Level 4 or QCF Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care (or the equivalent)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for both potential clients and referral sources
- Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with great attention to detail
WHY WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
- A salary of up to £35,000 per annum (depending on previous experience).
- Various company bonuses.
- A 5-Star Employer voted by Work Buzz and awarded Top 20 Home Care Group. Voted as a top 10 care provider on LinkedIn.
- 20 Days holiday plus bank Holidays.
- Ongoing support & a clear outline for career development and progression.
Other applicants should also consider applying for this role if they have experience working as a Care Manager, Registered Care Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Deputy Care Manager or Care Service Manager.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.