LOCATION: Mobberley, Cheshire (Hybrid Role Available)
SALARY: Up to £40,000 plus commission
SECTOR: Finance & Professional Funding
Are you ready to use your relationship skills to impact a thriving business? This is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss…
THE ROLE BENEFITS:
- A fantastic base salary of up to £40,000.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Ongoing support and development.
- A relaxed and casual environment with in-office entertainment.
- Holidays to enjoy some much-deserved time off.
- Christmas break and your birthday off.
- Discounted medical insurance, with flu vaccinations offered to all employees annually.
- Death in Service insurance, meaning your family is supported in times of circumstance.
Our client are recognised and respected as one of the largest professional funding houses. They help global companies achieve growth with market-leading and innovative finance solutions, allowing them to fund exciting projects and buy advantageous equipment.
With team members with 30+ years of finance experience, they have the skills and know-how to help all their prospects. All of this creates an unmissable opportunity for you, as you can guarantee you’ll have an experienced support network to help you elevate your work.
In this Business Relationship Manager role, you will be responsible for sourcing professional funding for all clients. You’ll work on various aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting and upselling.
- You must oversee all clients and prospects, ensuring all expectations are exceeded.
- You will generate your own leads that you can work on, as well as warm leads generated by the Sales Executive team
- You shall source professional funding for clients, allowing them to achieve their desired growth plans.
- You will work with KPIs, ensuring targets and goals are met regularly.
- You must build long-lasting and meaningful relationships with prospects to open the door for future success.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WITH:
- Previous experience in an Business Relationship Manager or Relationship Manager position.
- Previous experience in the professional funding sector is beneficial, but not essential.
- A valid UK’s drivers licence and access to your own car.
- Driven and motivated to achieve more.
- A confident communicator – both written and verbal.
- Adaptable and a quick thinker.
- A “go-getter” who always wants to go the extra mile.
Candidates with experience in roles such as Account Executive, Relationship Manager, Business Relationship Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Development Representative, Sales Representative, Sales Team Leader, Inside Sales Development Representative and Sales Manager will all be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org