Location: Guildford (Hybrid Role)
Salary: Up to £50,000 – OTE £70,000
Join an organisation who make a real difference in people’s lives. Use your people skills to elevate the sales process and help them reach new heights.
- A great base salary of £50,000
- Excellent commission structure – realistic OTE £70,000
- Hybrid working opportunities (work from home two days a week)
- Flexible hours – have work fit around your schedule
- Regular company social events
Transport efficiency is a constantly growing requirement of the modern world. Be it environmental reasons, commuting times, or the rise in automation, people must understand their best, most efficient commute.
Our client help people achieve this. With over 20 years of experience in the digital mapping and transport sector, their software can analyse ten variables, including; wind speed, storage, temperature, and road gradient, all to plan the most efficient journey.
They’ve seen great success recently and need your help as a Business Development Representative to build upon their strong foundations.
As a Business Development Representative, it will be your responsibility to oversee the entire sales process. This will involve reaching out to prospects, working with the technical team to generate interest in your services and closing as many deals as possible.
This is an exciting time to join the company and progress in a. Rewarding role.
Can you afford to miss out on this opportunity?
About The Role:
- Your role will see you demonstrate initiative by proactively cold-calling new prospects to offer your services
- You’ll book meetings for the technical team to sit, exciting them about the demonstration they’ll witness
- Once the technical team have demonstrated your service, you’ll pick the lead up again, closing the deal and getting as much business as possible over the line
- You must regularly maintain the CRM, updating your pipeline frequently and as required
You Will Need To Have/Be:
- A minimum of 12 months of previous success in a sales role
- A concrete understanding of selling solution-based products
- Unafraid of picking up the phone and calling new prospects
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal
- The hunger and desire to make a difference
Candidates with experience in roles such as Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Representative and Sales Manager should all consider applying for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org