LOCATION: Sussex and Hampshire
SALARY: up to £40,000 base salary, OTE Year 1 £70,000
ALSO AVAILABLE IN: Central London, Kent, Birmingham, Manchester & Liverpool and Glasgow
Do you have a PROVEN, CONSISTENT and RELIABLE approach to sales? Do you possess CHARACTER, GRIT and DETERMINATION?
Advertising and marketing is a fast-paced and competitive industry. In order to sell your products and services, you need the best advertising to reach the most people. A proven method of delivering success is out-of-home media – “advertising on the go”, so to speak.
Our client are a force in the advertising sector. They’re the fastest-growing out-of-home media owner in the UK and their presence is huge. They build bespoke adverts and identify their own advertising locations! This is something many of their competitors can’t boast about.
Their successes have seen them offer new ways to advertise to companies of all sizes. They’ve also grown from 3 to 95 employees across 3 years!
Their successes stem from their amazing company culture and a team consisting of unique, yet like-minded individuals. To help them continue their success, they’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team and help accelerate growth.
As a Business Development Manager, you will sell both digital and traditional out-of-home advertising to customers by sourcing a need. It will be your responsibility to scout new business opportunities, sell your services to potential customers and be a point of contact once they have bought your services.
So if you love the challenge of selling to new people, possess grit and determination and are willing to go the extra mile to reap the rewards of your work, then we want to hear from YOU!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will use your excellent sales skills to source leads, book appointments and sell to customers within your area,
- You will go out into local communities, directly selling to customers and building lasting and meaningful relationships that will secure business in the future.
- You must maintain and update your sales pipeline, ensuring you document your interactions to match the customer journey.
- You shall work closely with other team members to meet quarterly sales targets and forecast revenue for upcoming weeks/months/quarters. You will then use your fantastic abilities to meet and exceed these targets!
- You shall use marketing materials to create engaging, exciting and enthralling proposals to help you negotiate and close deals.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- A minimum of 1-2 years worth of success in a direct sales environment.
- Experience in outdoor media sales would be beneficial, but not essential.
- A consistent, proven and reliable approach to sales.
- Willing to learn on the job, expand your skillset and incorporate new techniques into your sales pitches.
- A BIG personality, GREAT people skills and capable of conversing with ANYONE.
- Always wanting to go above and beyond to achieve more.
- Up to £40,000 base salary.
- UNCAPPED commission, your realistic year 1 OTE could reach £70,000!
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Car allowance to help you get to work your way!
- Work for an employer who REALLY cares about their staff!
Candidates with previous job titles including: Field Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Representative and Sales Manager should all consider applying for this role.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.