LOCATION: Midlands, UK
SALARY: Up to £36,750 per annum.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN: West England
Are you a CONFIDENT and CHARISMATIC salesperson? Do you have experience WINNING NEW BUSINESS whilst NURTURING and DEVELOPING new relationships?
A great business should be measured by how its products and services enhance customers. This is especially true of the vehicle leasing and contract hire industry, where businesses must be creative and adaptable to ensure customer satisfaction. This is exactly what our client does – provide customer-focused vehicle leasing solutions.
A leading contract hire provider, our client takes a unique approach to business by putting themselves in their customers’ shoes and identifying their needs first-hand. Delivering consistent first-class fleet management solutions, our client are looking for an experienced Area Manager to join their growing team and make waves within their set territory.
In what can be known as a challenging market due to the lead time in car manufacturing, we want you to be a tenacious individual who isn’t afraid of getting stuck in and who wants to make a genuine difference in their role. You will use your top-notch organisation and excellent communication skills to work to the best of your abilities.
In this Area Manager role, you will oversee the entire customer journey across your dedicated territory. You will partake in several tasks, from using your excellent sales skills to source new business, convert hot leads into business and build genuine lasting relationships with clients afterwards.
So if you love interacting with customers, offering tailor-made solutions and want to make a genuine difference in business operations, then we want to hear from YOU!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You shall source new business opportunities using your excellent sales skills, finding a need amongst potential customers.
- You will then play a crucial part in developing, presenting and selling company services to potential clients.
- You will then also have the opportunity to manage the accounts you win, allowing you to explore avenues of the role.
- You must manage your customer accounts once they have been onboarded, developing meaningful relationships with all clients.
- You will assist in the planning and implementation of new strategies and products, communicating these breakthroughs to both company staff and clients.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE / BE:
- Previous successes in the vehicle contract hire industry.
- A proven track record in being a successful networker.
- Strong experience in developing and building accounts.
- Excellent communication skills and unafraid of working closely with others.
- Highly organised and capable of managing your own workload.
- An excellent problem solver who can think of alternative solutions to overcome obstacles.
- An excellent basic salary of up to £36,750!
- Greatly increased earning potential with UNCAPPED commission.
- A company car – get to work your way!
- 25 days paid holidays PLUS Bank Holidays.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Multiple healthcare benefits – private healthcare, VDU Eye Care scheme and online fitness classes.
- Childcare Vouchers – your family comes first!
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including; Senior Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Team Leader, support Team Leader, Support Manager, Head of Support, Sales Team Leader, Sales Manager, Customer Success Manager, Territory Account Manager, Account Manager should also consider applying.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.