SALARY: Up to £35,000 depending on experience
SECTOR: Residential Development
Do you desire a rewarding career with great opportunities for advancement? You’ve come to the right place!
THE ROLE BENEFITS :
- Up to £35,000 base salary.
- Ongoing support and guidance.
- Learning & development programmes.
- Company pension.
Our client is a growing residential developer committed to creating comfortable, modern, and aesthetic family homes for generations to come. Over the last five years, they have seen expansive growth and have established a strong presence in the Northern housing market. Our client is dedicated to bringing people’s dreams of a perfect home to life, and they are counting on you to make it happen!
With over 100 years of house building knowledge, the thriving team isn’t short of expertise or determination! Joining this team means you can look forward to a rewarding future and genuine prospects for progression in your career.
This Architectural Technologist opportunity requires you to have an eagle eye for accuracy and fine detail. You’ll utilise your great communication skills to manage building regulation information while collecting technical information. Here’s what you’d be up to in your Architectural Technologist role:
- You shall assist the Company Architect and Technical Manager in creating pre-development plans and projects to meet business plan target dates.
- You will assist with the creation and implementation of mid to long-term plans for engineering and design, aligning your focus accordingly.
- You must organise and manage local authority meetings, building and maintaining relationships with all involved.
- You shall ensure resources are allocated to meet deadlines efficiently and effectively.
- You will be required to print and issue drawings to the sites, maintain registers and assist with technical queries raised by different sites.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WITH:
- At least 2 years of success in a similar role.
- A solid understanding of CAD or Autocad experience is desirable, but not a necessity.
- Good working knowledge of the house building industry.
- Experience in dealing with Building control, Building Site Managers, & Warranty providers is essential.
- Confidence in your own abilities.
- Willing to follow your own initiative or work in a team.
- Capable of communicating with a range of clients and customers.
- Friendly and approachable.
Candidates with previous job titles or experience including: Architectural Technician, Senior Architectural Technologist, Senior Architectural Technician, Mid Architect, Junior Architectural Technologist, Junior Architectural Technician and Associate Architect should all consider applying.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@ava-v.com